TPOTR 3a: This Episode Is About The EXIT

(The episode starts in the exit)

Match: "I'm bored."

Liy: "Yeah, we're all bored."

Pencil: "Well why don't we try to get out again?"

Stapy: "Yeah, we could do that. But how could we get out of Four?"

Firey Jr: "I could burn a hole and then we could escape!"

Match: "OMG! That's such a, like, great idea! Let's get to work guys!"

Firey JR started burning through, and then they ended up in... a kitchen?

Pencil: "Well this wasn't helpful, thanks a lot Firey JR."

They then decided to escape the kitchen and shut the door so Four and X wouldn't suspect a thing.

They then found themselves in a hotel. They went out again. And they found all the TPOT contestants, meanwhile. Death P.A.C.T Again were busy in their elimination.

Two: "...And Marker is safe with 3392 votes, now it's down to Lightning and Pie. And............. LIGHTNING IS LAST SAFE with 2855 votes and Pie is out with....... 2763 votes! What a surprise that 2763 is actually in the voting!"

Pie: "Welp."

Two: "Ya ready to go yet?"

Pie: "I was waiting on you."

Two: "Well alrighty then!"

Two then sends pie to the elimination area.

The EXITors appeared running up the stairs

Two: "Wait- who are you all and how did you get here?"

Match: "We were, like, trapped in some algebra class and escaped, then we like, ended up in a kitchen, then we exited it and came up here, because we thought there might've been a show going on, so we like, came here in hopes of possibly joining."

Two: "Yeah, you all can join, but you all will be on TWO NEW teams!"

Dora: "dadadadadadada (oh wow! Another chance of getting islands!? yay!)"

Two: "well. I don't have an idea for a contest yet because I'm so BOOOOOOORRRRRREEEEED!-" *TPOT intro plays*

Two: "So viewers! Vote in the comments which contest we should do! Your choices are, make food, or building! Whichever has the most votes will be the second part of this episode's contest! and don't worry as the one that fails will be used later on in the battle for: The Power of TWO!"