My Gladiator (Prime Megatron x Cybertronian Reader)

What is with me and loving prime? I'm not complaining head is swirling with ideas taking advantage of it!

You were one of megatrons top 3 you were his strategist but on top of that you were his sparkmate. You had megatron had been together since the war days on cybertron. And you had known him since he was a gladiator in the pits of kaon.

You were currently aboard megatrons war ship going over coordinates locations with Soundwave. looks like orions code cracking had some use a shame he got his memory and status back and reverted to Optimus Prime. He was easy and simple guy to talk to while megatron was away or busy.

Megatron had been stressed lately you could tell after losing Orion and one of many decepticon artifacts. He wasn't in the best of mood and also the fact that arachnid turned on him killing one of his best men breakdown. That is until a call came in from her she wanted megatron and she wanted him alone this was a bad idea.

"Megatron you know this could very well be a trap it's not wise to go alone!" You were begging at this point you don't want him getting hurt or worse. He turns to you "my dear she needs to be dealt with she won't slip out of my grasp this time..." you look down at the floor cause nothing you say from this point on will change his mind. "I'll come back to you I promise you that much..." he pulls you close and you don't wanna let go but you have too.

Megatron headed out to arachnids location but you secretly followed as quietly as you could as being a jet didn't help the quiet part. But the location was in an abandoned energon mine. And there was arachnid and megatron they seemed to be talking but you noticed on the ceiling another con and insecticon it was going to attack megatron so you shout. "Megatron look out!" He looked up noticing the insceticon but you tackled it slamming it into the wall.

When you woke megatron was fighting the insecticon and it was amazing. He was putting all his gladiatorial skills to the test yes he was a little rusty but he was handling himself well. You noticed at the top the autobots showed up great more company one went straight for arachnid and the others watched.

Megatron soon came out victorious but he was weak and injured from the fight he fell to his knees right in front of Optimus! You needed to get up!

You eventually got up and made it over to megatron pulling out your blaster pointing it at Optimus "would you really offline someone who hurt and weak prime?" You continued to frown up at him. But suddenly backup came and you were rescued witch made you so happy and you were able to fly out of there.

Back on the ship you were mad that megatron ended up getting hurt but he was ok in the end. "I hope I'm not interrupting?" Megatron said walking into your chambers. "Not at all but megatron you could have been killed or worse if I wasn't there or if backup didn't show..." he pulls you close and kisses you softly. "I didn't want you to follow but I guess it was a good thing you disobeyed my orders." You chuckle softly "well you are my gladiator" you kiss him back. Then you had a wonderful night together but to this day you never leave his side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There we go if it seems rushed I'm sorry I'm tired as all heck my ideas always come to me early in the morning anyway Chao! ;)