𝟗. 𝐌𝐫. 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞-𝐭𝐡𝐞-𝐩𝐨𝐨𝐡

Hello munchkins , how new year is treating you all ?

and HAPPY 2K READS MUNCHKINS 🤩🤩

one who were asking for update, so here is update..

Sorry for updating late got indulged into my Laziness 😂

Dher sara pyaar barsa do guyzzzz.

love you all.

Let's start the chapter. Happy Reading ❤️

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

banda jeeta tha khull ke,
teri gali mein aayea bhull ke,
ji changa bhala si,
main lutt putt gaya,

oh main toh lutt putt gaya,
lutt putt gaya,
main toh gaya,
oh main toh lutt putt gaya,
lutt putt gaya,
lutt putt gaya,

oh main toh lutt putt gaya,lutt putt gaya,main toh gaya,oh main toh lutt putt gaya,lutt putt gaya,lutt putt gaya,

It was morning time and both Shekhawat brothers were having there breakfast together. Although younger one doesn't have likeness for salad and soup yet he can't say no to his elder brother.

"Good Morning both of you" - a slender voice echoed in living room. A girl wearing light pink tank top and shorts were standing there. Anshumaan coughed so hard seeing the girl whom he has avoided yesterday seven times.

"Should i join both of you for breakfast ?"- shreya smiled pulling a chair for her. Eshaan reciprocated her smile with a smile because his brother is completely avoiding her which is not good according to him. After finishing his breakfast Anshumaan was about to leave mansion when shreya stood up from the chair and stopped him by saying - "Wait Ansh today are you coming in college reunion?"

"Not Interested" - he replied curtly.

"Can we talk in private?" - she asked and glanced at Eshaan.
"Just say what you want to talk about" - he said looking at his phone. till then eshaan has left the living room sensing the tension between them.
"I am here to know till when are we going to get married" - she asked and the phone fell out of his hand.
"Oh fuck" - he cursed.

"And if i say that i don't want to get married" - he retorted.
"You know it very well that you can't deny it because it was your grandfather who has fixed this in our childhood and if it broke then it will effect your company as well as mine" - she replied confidently.

He smirked - "And what made you think that you can effect mine company."
Sensing that the things are going in wrong direction she changed her tone and smiled -" I didn't mean it in that way i just want our relation to work out." As she was about to keep her hand on his shoulder Anshumaan backed off.
"Hmm i will think" - he replied curtly.