Enrollment in a gang

Lyosha was sitting in a hammock in the dark night. He covered himself with a blanket and looked at the moon, thinking about the future. Unexpectedly, a message arrived on the laptop. The dim rays of the screen illuminated the boy's face.
- They finally accepted my application! Hooray! How long have I been waiting for this! - he shouted with happiness. The application for joining the biker gang was accepted - you have to answer them. Come on, I'll be on your team!
Fingers tapped on the keyboard.
*Knock, knock, click, click*
This news worried more and more. The pulse began to pick up speed.
- Wow, we will have our first meeting now. How exciting. Lord! You have to be there already at 1:00 a.m., and now it's January 24. That's grandpa! We need to hurry up. - the gang boss's text message blew him out of his seat.
Lyosha ran headlong to the closet. After all, it will be his first time at a biker party, so it was difficult to choose clothes. - They will kill me if I wear something wrong. There are some brutal stepfathers, after all.
From the author: "Yeah. I don't even know how you were accepted there. Brutal as hell.
In the dimness, he took out a leather jacket that was lying in the far corner of the closet. He proudly dressed and admired himself in the mirror.
- Grandpa. Nothing is visible. Even your face.
It was not easy to feel the switch in the dark. Therefore, the light turned on only on the third attempt.
- It's much better like this. - turning around and making a bitch face, he went to look for a jacket underneath. - And this jacket nicely emphasizes my physique!
On the way, jumping out of the house and locking the door, he almost tripped several times. But, he continued to walk away with an intact face, as if nothing had happened.
Lyosha approached his iron horse. It sparkled so that the stars were reflected off the surface. The weather was gorgeous. The moon shone as brightly as ever, and the branches of the trees swayed from side to side in a small breeze.
*Vroom-vroom*
The motorcycle started up and the boy flew away on the wings of joy. New acquaintances awaited him. Streets illuminated by warm lanterns added an incredible atmosphere to the trip. The mood was wonderful.
*Skrrrrr*
A wheel screeching was heard. Forty minutes was enough to rush to the meeting place. The heads of large, muscular men with big beards and wearing dark glasses turned to him.
Thoughts: - Yes, pull yourself together. You have to be sure.
- Hello - he smeared with his hand, pulling a wide smile on his face.
- Come on! Are you new here? Judging by his clothes, he was already a biker. - after what was said, Lyosh's self-esteem rose significantly.
Thoughts: - So, I didn't lose...
- Thank you.
- But you still need to work on slang. While you can look around. When the chief approaches, he will introduce you to the course of the matter. - the man walked slowly to his acquaintances.