(Until It's Over)

Everything happened so fast, I couldn't even understand what was happening at first.

It's felt like my breathing stopped and my heart was pounding in my chest, all I could do was silently pray as I watched my members talk and laugh with each other. I wanted to ask for help but I couldn't move my mouth to speak.

Then from across the room, I saw Minho, looking at me with a concerned expression. I looked into his eyes and prayed that he could see that I was suffering, but I couldn't even look at him for too long, before my eyes shifted to my slightly shaky hands as my breathing got heavy. Really? A panic attack right now, when literally nothing is happening? Was all I could think, when I realized what was happening to me...

Suddenly, I heard Minho, say that he and I were going to get a drink and felt him help me up from the practice room floor and we walked to an empty dance room.

"Jisung, are you okay?"

"...No."

"Is there anything that I can do for you or get you?"

"Just hold me, until it's over..."

I felt him wrap his arms around my arms and held me close to him and I felt tears sting my eyes as I put my face in the crook of his neck. Breathing in his scent, was actually calming..he smells really good. That thought alone, made me want to chuckle a bit.

Eventually my breathing went back to normal and I was able to wrap my arms around his waist as he was petting my head.

"Min-"

"It's okay..you don't have to say anything. Just come find me if it happens again," He said looking at me with his hands on the sides of my face and I nodded looking into his eyes and he wiped my tears away with his thumbs, "Don't worry, I won't tell the guys either. Let's just get a drink of water and you can stay by my side the whole time."

"Thank you."

"No problem," He said smiling at me and I nodded smiling a little.

~

Minho, really never left me alone. During practice, I'd catch him watching me in the mirror and during breaks, he'd sit beside me in the floor with his hand on my back. He really made me feel so much better.

We've always been close since our debut. The guys knew that I have anxiety and have panic attacks, but Minho, always knew when I was or was about to have a panic attack and always stood by my side, so him being here for me, wasn't anything out of the ordinary. But I am and will always be grateful to him.

Minho's POV.

I smiled watching Jisung and Hyunjin talk and I moved to sit behind Jisung, wrapping my arms around his waist and put my legs on either side of him and felt him put his hands on mine, making me smile at him before putting the side of my face against his shoulder. He's always so warm. I closed my eyes breathing in his vanilla scent that I grew to love.

What does Jisung, mean to me? Well, he's a group member and my best friend. We know everything about each other, even things that the other members don't know.

I want to always be by his side and take care of him. He's kind, funny and caring. Shy, but can be loud. Generous and worries for others more than himself.

I know that he tries to hide his panic attacks from the others because he's worried about ruining the mood, so he's leave the room if he can catch it in time, but that's the thing about panic attacks, they just happen unexpectedly, so you can't always catch them before they happen. So, I'm always keeping an eye on him, checking on him and caring about him.

Jisung, means the world to me and he always will...

Jisung, is someone who doesn't open up to anyone easily. He doesn't talk about his problems and tries to keep them to himself. I get it though, it's not easy just telling someone how you feel in fear of what they'll say or how they'll react. Not everyone is supportive or accepting about mental or physical health problems.

I promise you Jisung, that I will always be here for you. You can open up to me whenever, I don't care what day it is or what time it is. I will always protect you and I promise to always hold you, until it's over....

(A/N Hello, yes this a a MinSung story, requested by Woosan4Taekook I hope that you all are enjoying it so far. This is my first SKZ book, so I'm pretty excited. Straykids were the first kpop group I got into. Now, I don't know much about them, but I know some things and as always, I always do research before writing a chapter for any of my books. Anyways, I think that all, I love you all! Here's a face reveal!♡♡♡)

 Anyways, I think that all, I love you all! Here's a face reveal!♡♡♡)