(I Love You)

Minho's POV.

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing and lifted my head, opening one eye as I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Minho? Did I wake you up?"

"Huh, what? No, I'm up, is everything alright?" I asked sitting up quickly.

"Everything is fine, I just..."

"Jisung, what's wrong?"

"Nothing...I just wanted to say hi."

"At almost four in the morning?" I asked and heard him chuckle over the phone, making me smile.

"Yeah...I'm sorry, I just can't sleep."

I hummed leaning against the headboard of my bed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Hey, are you hungry?"

"A little...why?"

"Do you want to come over? I'm thinking about making ramen, I don't want to eat alone."

"What about the others?"

"Well, Felix is most likely passed out in his room. Jongin is probably playing video games in his room and Seungmin is staying at a friend's place tonight."

"Okay...I'll be there soon," He said making me smile.

When we hung up, I quickly got out of bed and went to the kitchen and started getting out the things I needed to make ramen. I really didn't think this through, do we even have ramen or did Felix eat it all? I sighed looking in the cabinet. We literally only have two ramens left...

Whatever, it should be enough, I can make something else too, but I'm definitely going to yell at Felix later.

~

I chuckled smiling widely as his cheeks were filled with food and he looked at me, covering his mouth with his hand.

"Sorry, I'm just really hungry."

"No, it's alright. That's what it's there for," I said smiling at him and he nodded, swallowing his food.

"Thank you...For letting me come over."

"Of course, you are welcome to come over whenever you want."

"I can't do that," He said with a chuckle.

"Why not?" I asked tilting my head to the side.

"Because, others live here too."

"So? I said that you are allowed, and if they have a problem with it, they can come to me," I said looking at him and he nodded smiling a bit, "wherever I'm at, you're welcomed."

He nodded slowly, looking at his food and I walked towards him, hugging him from behind.

Jisung's POV.

My eyes widened when I felt him wrap his arms around my waist from behind. He put his chin on my shoulder and I hesitantly put my hands on his.

"Jisung?"

"Yes?"

"I love you," He whispered, making me look back at him.

"You what?"

~To Be Continued~

(A/N so sorry that this took so long!!)