002, 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲𝗿

Anna knew how things were and she knew that her relationship with Harry was tense and she hated it.

Anna knew that she was trying to make it work. But she was sick of being the one to make an effort with it all.

Anna walked down into the common room. She looked to see Sierra and Draco who looked to be having a conversation. She looked as Sierra stormed off.

Anna walked over to her brother. She looked to him and frowned. "What are you playing at?" She asked as she sorted her hair out.

Draco looked to her and sighed. "Nothing. Stay out of it." 

"Sierra is nice. And what just because she's a muggle born? you are starting on her. Granger I don't have an issue with you starting on as she is a bitch Sierra is a good person and a slytherin. Don't be a jerk. Don't be our father," Anna said.

Draco looked to her and rolled his eyes. "You don't know anything Anna. Especially about me and Sierra. Leave it alone," he spat as he stormed off.

She looked after her brother and glared. She knew how she loved him dearly. But she couldn't deal with his mood.

Anna walked down to the great hall. She walked in and saw Harry as he sat with Hermione. She felt her stomach turn as she looked to see that he was all over her.

She was annoyed and she hated it. She hated how she felt as if she was being treated like a mug.

****

Anna sat in potions. Snape sat looking at her. He knew that when he looked at her that he saw Lily Potter. He didn't know why. But there was something about her that reminded him of Lily.

He knew how things were and he knew it wasn't easy. He knew that she was with a Potter. And like Lily he thought that she was too good for him.

"Miss Malfoy. Are you paying attention?" Severus asked.

Anna looked to him. "Yes sir," she said. But she knew she wasn't paying attention at all.

Severus looked to her for a moment. "Stay behind," he said as she nodded.

He could see that she was distracted. Class was let out as Anna stayed behind and looked to him.

"I know that there is something going on. But you need to pay attention in my class. And trust me when I say the glorious chosen one isn't worth being upset about," he said.

Anna looked to him. "Thank you sir," she said as she walked off.

****

Anna found Sierra walk into the hallway. She walked over to her. "Are you okay? I saw you're arguing with my brother earlier," Anna said.

Sierra looked to her and smiled. "He's a jerk. But you know that. Are you okay? I see Potter is ignoring you and treating you like crap. You deserve better than that," she told her.

Anna looked to her and smiled. "Thanks. It means a lot," she said. She knew her head was a mess.

But little did she know how she'd soon find herself closer to Severus Snape.