Prologue

In the heart of the dark woods, a furtive shadow dances among the trees, cutting through the darkness with a determined silence. With each step, the light withdraws, leaving behind a faint veil in this ocean of obscurity, a mystery shrouding the time and concealing any clues.

The natural symphony, muffled by the murmur of water, warns of the presence of a nearby stream. The shadow freezes, alerted by an unexpected sound. A towering man emerges from the shadows, measuring 1.90 meters, muscular, a slender dagger slowly sliding from its sheath. His breathing slows, blending deeper into the vegetation to erase his presence. Guided by a precise sound, he advances, discovering a demon - a young woman with feline ears. Her long jet-black hair undulates to the rhythm of the fresh breeze.

The demon, seemingly of an elegant stature, carries an enchanting aura. Her generous curves, delicately contoured hips, and subtly enticing chest, remain veiled by tastefully torn clothes, revealing just a few scars as testaments to a tumultuous past. Crouched and seemingly unconcerned about the imminent approach, she flashes a discreet, wild smile. A thrill of excitement courses through her being, intensifying as she anticipates the bloody ritual to follow.

The tall man, confident of his victory, approaches, dagger raised, ready to strike. But triumph eludes him: in the final seconds, the demon evades with disarming agility, appearing behind him.

The tension escalates. With one hand on his shoulder and the other gripping his brown hair, the demon reveals the vulnerable throat of the man. Her sharp fangs make their entrance, plunging without hesitation into the flesh. Increasing excitement overwhelms her as she savors each gulp of scarlet nectar.

Releasing the almost lifeless body, she contemplates the blood mingling with the earth, capturing for the first and surely the last time the blue gaze of the nearly defeated hunter before darkness engulfs his sight.

Without waiting another second, the demon wipes the blood from her lips, turning her gaze away from the tall man. The forest, once human territory, is now her sanctuary, a place where she has erected her home amidst the heart of darkness, finding an unexpected peace among the shaded trees.