chapter 1

I entered the YG building I was very nervous I did an audition online and they wanted to see me live, I was going alone since my parents always wanted me to be a doctor or policewoman but despite them, I did it online secretly.

As entered woman at reception asked for my name and last name, I told her all the information and she told me to go down the take elevator to the second floor and enter dance practice room number 2 there I would meet other auditioners. I did what she said and when I entered the dance room I saw a full room of girls they all looked pretty and pretty nervous there were around 20 girls we stood in line getting our numbers as I got to take mine woman with a mask head me the number 13 "really number 13" I thought to my self.

As we waited in line man entered the room and told us that we would have four rounds, the first round would be singing/vocal second rap third dance, and finally visual/acting skills.

I was waiting for my turn but I lost track of numbers and I abroach a beautiful girl with brown hair she had eyes like a cat "Sorry but can I ask you something?" As she looked at me I thought he was some kind of mean girl but she responded "Yes what's the matter" I was shocked but responded, "I lost track of numbers do you know which number is next?" I asked "Next one is number 10 so one more then is my turn I am Number 12. What number are you?" she asked "Number 13," I said, shyly "Oh cool I go first then you. I am Jennie Kim by the way but you can call me Jennie I am 15 years old I auditioned for rap but for dance and vocal I am a bit nervous." She said with a small smile "Oh... Well I am Y/N L/N I am 15 also and I auditioned for rap and dance, I think this was a mistake I should have listened to my parents there is no way I would pass..." I said nervously as I heard 'number 11' Jennie said, "Wow chill out you come this far and you have potential." She said which made me happy "Thank you, you too, you are so beautiful.' I said to her nothing but the truth as we both heard 'number 12' "Thank you but now I have to go," she said nervously "Go, rock girl." I said watching her go into the room

'number 13' I come to a room with the microphone in the middle "So you are Y/N L/N" they asked "Yes I am" I responded "ok, which song will you be singing" they asked "I would like to sing lonely by 2ne1" i responded "ok ready set go" music starts to play as I started to sing.

{Vocal}
As I funnish they told me to leave the room I met with Jennie and they told us to go to the dance room to do a second round of rap.

We wait as we chat about some random things Jennie went first then I.

"Welcome, Y/N right?" They asked "Yes that's me I would like to rap p.i.n.p by 50 cents" I responded "Redy," they asked I nodded as the music started to play

{Rap}
As I finished they smiled at me and told me to leave for round three dance. I went there but I didn't see Jennie they called my name and told me to dance as the music started to play you know this dance it is easy for you there is no way you will fail. after that, you find Jennie, and you both go to Round 4 visual/acting.

{Dance}
"Numbers 12 and 13 in the room, please" We looked at each other and then entered the room There was a tall boy kinda good looking but like you cared no boys for me "We want you to act, you both will be arguing for this boy," they told us as I started"Jennie! how could you know I had a crush on him I even told that to you, only you!"Jennie was surprised for a second but smiled as he played along"It's not my fault he has good taste can you blame him?" I replied with fake tears "How could you you are my best friend I would never do that to you just for a boy." She looked at me with a sad eye "That's because you've been stupid by thinking you are pretty enough for him to love him more than you could ever I-" she was interrupted by coach "That's enough quite a show you may leave both of you." We left as we waited for the results.

"Line up girls!" Choach entered the room as we lined up "Out of 20 of you 10 have passed before we say who are lucky 10 those are the results for each round"We all looked at the TV as it said vocal round you aren't on top three you saw a girl named Rosanne park by 1st place. I was 6th place and Jennie was 9th place next they showed rap round results you were 2nd place and Jennie was 1st you both looked at each other and smiled. Next was the dance results I was in 1st place in the dance I saw a girl named Lalisa being 2nd. Jennie was in 7th place and the final results acting you were in 2nd place and Jennie was 3rd place but first place was a girl named Ji Soo Kim who looked older than us and she was so pretty.

"The numbers that have passed the audition and will continue as trainers are numbers: "2,4,5,7,8,10,11,12,13,19" other you may leave."

A lot of girls looked sad disappointed and angry but you can believe you passed the you are trainee for YG! Jennie rushed to you and said "I told you, you have potential" As I congrats her we calmed down and continued to listen to Choach "For now on you will have a trainee room which you will share with others trainees room for 5 people max, you will go to school and come back here for training after this you will go home pack your bags with your needed stuff...payment for training and staining is 20€ per month and you may have a part-time job ...welcome to YG family!" We all cheered as I said goodbye to Jennie I rushed home packed my bags and told my parents that I got accepted as a trainee They were furious but in the end, they agreed they leave me at YG and told me to not screw up my studies we say our goodbyes as I got in woman greeted me and show me where I will be staying for one year.
"Y/N over here" I turned around and saw Jennie at the door I rushed and hugged her "Come we will be sharing a room with three other girls," she said "Really who?" I asked but an unfamiliar voice responded "Why don't you ask us yourself?" That was an older girl the one who was 1st at visual "I am sorry, nice to meet you all I am Y/N L/N I am 15 years old" Jennie said "I am Jennie Kim I am also 15." The older girl responded, "I am Jisoo Kim I am 16." She said that shyly. Then another voice that sounded like an angel said "hii, nice to meet you all i am Roseanne Park but you can call me Rose i am 14 years old i come here from New Zealand" she said blushing as Jenne said, "Me too I am from new zealand to..."Jennie said sad and Rose looked at her with the understanding they probably missed their family. "Wow, I am from Korea and I miss my family already. can believe how you two feel." Jisoo said as I simply replied "Agree" She looked at me and smirked.😏
As we heard another voice she was unpacking "I am Lalisa Manoban I am 13 and I am from Thailand sorry but I am not good at speaking Korean and my Coach told me that I will have to have private lessons and they will ban other trainers to speak to me in English and Thailand" she said that as she starts to tear up "its oke we will help you" we comfort her as she replay "thank you."

We finished unpacking and chatted a little about things we liked and didn't like...unit Rose said "I am hungry and it is 11:00 pm diner is over 3 hours ago and it's kinda late to go shopping i mean we are teens?" She said sad and holding her stomach "Don't worry I have food" I grabbed one of my bags that mum backed me full of food from the convenience store and homemade Shushi and tteokbokki we ate and fell asleep.

unit Rose said "I am hungry and it is 11:00 pm diner is over 3 hours ago and it's kinda late to go shopping i mean we are teens?" She said sad and holding her stomach "Don't worry I have food" I grabbed one of my bags that mum backed me full of fo...

{Your dorm + one bed}

That's it for this chapter
See you🖤💋