01: a familiar face

season one episode one'a hard days night'

'a hard days night'

victoria let out a groan as she heard her alarm go of, instantly hitting the snooze button and rolled over to face the ceiling

victoria let out a groan as she heard her alarm go of, instantly hitting the snooze button and rolled over to face the ceiling. she could her aunt moving around doing god knows what making her laugh to herself.

after having a pep talk with herself in her head victoria reluctantly got out of bed and began to quickly get ready for her first day of work.

"you off?" andrea davis asked from the couch as her niece came running down the stairs still scrambling around the house putting things in her bag, "yeah" she smiled as she tied up her shoes, "well good luck and don't kill anyone" andrea laughed as she hugged her niece who was more of a daughter to her, "i'll try my best!" the brunette shouted as she left the house and got in her car.

after aimlessly walking around the hospital for fifteen minutes victoria finally found the room where the rest of the interns were, "a month ago you were in med being taught by doctors, today you are the doctors" the chief of surgery said as he turned on the light and led the interns in an operating room.

victoria couldn't help but smile, she couldn't belief that she was actually here. living out eight year old victoria davis' dream. the brunette was to caught up her in own world, not even realising a pair of eyes staring at her.

as soon as alex saw the brunettes face, all the feelings he had tried to hard to forget about came rushing back to him, all the guilt and regret came with it aswell. the truth was, he never fell out of love with victoria.

after the chief of surgery had given his speech and shown the interns the operating room they were sent to the locker room to get changed into their scrubs, "only six women out of twenty" a dirty blonde spoke from the bench causing victoria to snap her head around in that direction, "yeah i hear one of them's a model"

"what's wrong with being a model?" victoria questioned making the two women look at her, "victoria" she smiled, "what resident are you assigned to, i'm cristina" the black haired woman asked whilst shutting her locker, "bailey"