12: flying solo

season two episode five 'bring the pain'(there's around a 3 week time jump between this chapter and the last one!!)

'bring the pain'
(there's around a 3 week time jump between this chapter and the last one!!)

season two episode five 'bring the pain'(there's around a 3 week time jump between this chapter and the last one!!)

"move over" victoria grumbled as she walked into george's room. she couldn't sleep and both izzie and meredith were out so she had to have someone to annoy.

it now had been three weeks since the death of andrea davis, her funeral was short and sweet and only close family attended. victoria was coping, if coping meant making pancakes every single morning then yeah, she was coping.

she was avoiding scarlett like she was the plague, but could you blame her? what was she meant to say to a woman who was apparently her sister and she only found out about her on the day her aunt died?.

but she was coping.

"you okay?" george asked, his voice being muffled as his face was still shoved in his pillow, "yeah" the brunette sighed as she pulled the duvet over her.

"seriously?!"

izzies voice shouted as she swung open the door to george's room, who was trying his very best to get some sleep but it wasn't working in his favour.

"date didn't go well?" the brunette retorted but just earned a death glare from her bestfriend.

"seriously?!"

meredith then waltzed in the same way izzie had done just moments prior flopping down on the bed, "this is a very small bed"

"he's a brain surgeon"

"i look fantastic, i shaved my legs!"

"he's a brain surgeon how can he be so brainless?"

"hello? seriously!"

"seriously!"

"i swear to god if either of you say seriously one more time i'm kicking you out the bed"