"I can't see anything"

"It's just a big moron this Joseph" says Michele as we returned to our class for our afternoon classes.

"Did you see that boy looking down the hall? " Said Simone in a tone that allows us to understand the excitement of being persistently looked at by an older boy.
I did not have time to answer that a basin of water spilled on Michele as she passed the door of the classroom. I looked at her in amazement as I heard the laughter of the boys in class. Laubrac was the only one staring at the scene without reacting. Miss Couret, our English teacher arrived and was stunned at the scene. She took off her coat to put it around Michele because the water had soaked her clothes and thus made her bra visible. They went to the infirmary and left us alone in the classroom.

"Seriously, Joseph? you're so stupid ..." I said.
"I only took revenge for the humiliation I had at lunch" Joseph answers me as he approaches me. That's when the boy from the hall entered the classroom and started hitting the boys which triggered a huge fight in the room. Joseph looked at me before he also fought. The general supervisor entered on the classroom because he heard the screams. Everyone moved away and I saw Descamps on the ground holding his head.

"Show me" said Mr Bellanger on his knees.               "My eye, I can't see anything !"
Mr Bellanger sent Pichon to get the nurse. It seemed to be more serious than I imagined. Joseph went to the hospital and we learned some time after that he was going to lose his eye.

The following days were rather quiet, Descamps was still not there I think he took the time to accept the fact of having become one-eyed before going back to high school. Michele finally told us that the boy who blinded Joseph was in fact his brother. I was quite surprised that she didn't tell us directly, after all it's just her brother.

★ Guys, not a very interesting and very long chapter I admit but don't worry, Hortense and Joseph will have more interactions in the next chapters !
Once again, tell me what I could change or improve for the next chapters 🤍