yoongi marry me!

hello there! this is my first eng fic, so please bear with me as I will definitely make lots of mistakes as we go. english is not my first language, so any advice on my writing will be appreciated! that being said, I'll leave you all to the actual fic.

eat well, stay healty and take care! <3

- limelove

The joke itself is funny, Jimin has to admit. The whole repetition of it, from the early days of their debut to the most recent lives. It is, in fact, a recurrent joke inside the whole group and the fandom. It is funny as the fanmeeting, lives, concerts and even big events are filled with signs and screams about it.

That doesn't mean Jimin enjoys it the slightest. When the fan would screech the phrase, a sense of mixed emotions surges in his veins. Like, yes, that's totally reasonable, total stranger, you can definitely see even from afar how he is indeed husband material, but is it really your place to demand the whole ordeal to happen? Jimin doesn't agree at all. He always tries to search for the fan in the sea of armybombs, trying to be careful with his staring into the crowd. And he would glare at them a little, of course while pretending to smile while the other five idiots would be on the floor, laughing their asses off. Yeah, funny.

Yoongi seems annoyed too. Well, a little bit, at least. Maybe a little bit. Yeah, he is smiling when it happens, but it is for the cameras, right? No way he could be amused by it or even entertained a bit. Absolutely. So Jimin laughs and then tries to subside the whole situation into oblivion, at least for a little bit. Everything would have been fine, eventually, if Yoongi just stood there while the others scanned the crowd in search of signs with the infamous line written on them. What about searching men in real life to marry instead of screaming at his hyung to save them from loneliness?

-

Taehyung is a pain in the ass. Really. And Jimin hates him. Like, really, hates him with all his heart. What could be possibly fun about reading that exact comment? Yeah, someone is saying the line again while they are all cluttered on a sofa that's definitely too small for seven grown men when Taehyung, his ass almost in their faces while he's staring at the comments of the live, reads one that says-

«Yoongi marry me!»

Jimin freezes, seated next to Yoongi, and the hand he is sliding down his back stops with him. Yoongi seems unfazed. He remains silent, one of his elegant hands gently tucked under his chin as Taehyung turns to smile at him, laughing with the rest of the members as Yoongi simply nods, his pretty eyes blinking fast. Jimin observes him from the side, his features soft, eyes tired but attentive, the way he chews a little on his bottom lip and his black hair streaks a cute contrast with his pale skin. Jimin blinks, not even watching the camera, as he tries to decipher the expression on his hyung's face. The others move on, now they're talking about something else, but Jimin, even when turning to face them, can hear his heart being angry along him. Doesn't it bother him?

He remains silent for a while, his hand firmly positioned on Yoongi's side, digging a little through his big sweatshirt to find the warmth of his skin against the material. He may be applying a little too much pressure, because Yoongi shifts a little on his seat next to him and one of his hands ends on the end of Jimin's thigh, right before the knee, and he taps a little with his fingers on it. Jimin redirects his gaze to him, but Yoongi's not looking at him. In fact, he is nodding at something Namjoon's saying. When he starts talking, Jimin has a reason to stare and he does, while loosening his grip. He looks at the way his pretty pink lips move while he talks about something that's relevant to their upcoming album. He is so pretty. Jimin understands why fans would want to marry him.

He is handsome, and pretty, which is not something everyone has. He is so sexy on stage sometimes, then he comes out of it, and he looks so soft, so cute and pretty. And it might also be the way he talks, with his voice, ranging from the raspy attractive one to the soft and caring one. And it might also be his smile, his very very pretty smile, or his hands or his perpetual pout when he is talking.