Lens

ʏᴇᴀʀ: 𝟸𝟶𝟶𝟻

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ: ᴍᴜsᴀsʜɪ sʜʀɪɴᴇ

˙✧˖°📷 ⋆。˚꩜

Takemichi returned to the past after witnessing his girlfriend, Hinata Tachibana, tragically die in a crash orchestrated by Kisaki of Toman. His determination was crystal clear: ascend to the position of the third division captain and climb his way to the top of Toman.

"The nomination for the Tokyo Manji Gang's third division captain will now commence!" Draken's voice reverberates through the gang, setting off a flurry of mutters and whispers as members speculate on who will fill the vacant role. Some assumed Peyan, the third division vice-captain, would step up, only to discover he had moved to the second division under Mitsuya's command.

As Mikey called for the new division captain, Takemichi briefly entertained the thought that it might be him, but that hope was swiftly extinguished when two boys, one burly and the other scrawny, stepped forward.

As the scrawny boy passed by, Takemichi felt an odd sense of familiarity. The boy approached Mikey, and to everyone's surprise, he sat with his back facing them. The brash boy was revealed to be Kisaki, the new third division captain, and the mention of his name sent a shockwave through Takemichi.

It was too late—Kisaki was already a part of Toman. Many members recognized him as a former Mobius member and voiced their desire to oust him.

"SHUT UP!" Draken's booming voice silenced the crowd. "It's Mikey's decision. If you have a problem, step forward."

Nobody dared to move, unwilling to challenge the seemingly invincible Mikey. Mikey explained the necessity of Kisaki, emphasizing the upcoming confrontation with a rival gang, Valhalla. Without Kisaki, Toman would likely face defeat. Mikey swiftly concluded the nomination ceremony, and Kisaki expressed his gratitude with a bow, to which Mikey responded with a curt "Yeah."

Seizing the moment, Takemichi rushed towards Kisaki, delivering a sucker punch to his face. The unexpected act surprised everyone, including a girl in the crowd. She quickly grabbed the black camera around her neck, bringing it to her eyes and hitting the record button to capture the unfolding chaos.

"What the hell is wrong with you, Takemitchy?" an incredulous Draken demanded.

"Who the hell are you?" Kisaki's lackey questioned angrily, while Kisaki spat out blood.

"Who do you think you are, Takemitchy?" Draken fumed. "You're not even in Toman. Are you trying to ruin our ceremony?"

Several division captains, including the girl with the camera, voiced their concerns about Takemichi's behavior.

"What's your problem, Takemitchy?" Mitsuya asked.

"Are you trying to tarnish Mikey's reputation, asshole?" Smiley questioned.

"I can't wait to capture your demise on video," the girl declared, focusing her camera on the panicking blonde.

"You guys got it wrong... I was just... just..." Takemichi struggled, the words stuck in his throat. How was he supposed to explain that Kisaki was bad news without revealing he's a time-traveler?

"Hey, what's going on?" a voice asked, entering the shrine. "Things just got really interesting." Takemichi looked up to see the first division captain.

"Baji?" Mitsuya questioned.

"Aren't you on house arrest?" Mucho asked.

"You shouldn't be here, Kei," the girl said, letting the camera hang loosely around her neck.