31: 𝐝𝐚𝐠𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐟 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐥

┏━━━ ————————━━━┓

𝐒𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐒𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 - 𝐂𝐡. 31
"I'm your sister,
does that mean nothing?"

┗━━━————————━━━┛

We skip two episodes
(1912 and Break On Through)
these did happen in the timeline however neither
Skyler nor Kol were involved

"HELLO FINN." Klaus greeted as he and Skyler, who had just gotten back from a mini-vacation with Kol, approached Finn on a street in the city.

"Hello, Niklaus. Skyler." He responded politely, glancing at them as they walked down the street together, "I have nothing to say to either of you."

"Well, then it's a good thing we're not here to chat." Skyler said with a smirk, "I will ask you one time though, where's our mother?" Klaus questioned.

"Gone to find another way to end our abomination lives. And when she does, I will sacrifice myself all over again." Finn told him simply.

She stared at him in genuine confusion, "Why?"

He merely shook his head. Klaus spoke up, "Well, how fortunate that I found you, I require your assistance."

"I have no wish to help you. Only to see you dead." Finn said bluntly. Skyler blinked in slight surprise. Well, at least he was honest, she mused silently.

"Right well, that's the thing; you see you won't be able to see me dead because if I die, then you die. So wish unfulfilled, I'm afraid." Klaus told him smugly, they continued walking.

He rolled his eyes unbothered, "Oh bother someone else with your hollowed charms, Niklaus."

"Why? Why not come bother my big brother?" The hybrid asked in response, his eyes narrowed sternly, "I need you to accompany me back to Mystic Falls, I have a witch there who can help undo Esther's spell that linked us together."

"I have no wish to be unlinked." Finn refused.

Klaus scowled, he moved in front of his brother and placed his hand firmly on his chest to stop him from moving while Skyler approached until she stood beside Klaus, ready to back him up if need be, "We both know Nik wasn't asking." She told Finn with a shake of her head.

He tilted his head at her as if curious about something though he didn't speak. "Let me rephrase," Klaus began once more, this time with a far more dangerous tone, "You will come back with me or I will put you back in that coffin in which you rotted for 900 years."

"What happens to one, happens to all." Finn smirked smugly, "You may not feel the effects of the dagger but you'd lose your precious Rebekah and your little friend would lose her husband." He told his brother, waving his hand at Skyler who glared.

"Wouldn't be the first time." He responded, Finn scowled and walked off.

Klaus watched him leave without complaint however when Finn sped down the alley, he was stopped by Rebekah who came out from nearby, blocking his path, "Let's not make this any worse than it has to be, darling brother." She told him sternly.

"You're siding with him?" He questioned incredulously, "Rebekah, he stored us in boxes."

"At least he's not trying to make us extinct." She retorted.