🤍Chapter 1🤍

Michikatsu POV:
*beep beep*
The alarm clock ran before I slammed my hand on it, accidentally knocking it to the floor groaning while getting up from my bed to wake up fully, while I rubbed my eyes. Shortly after actually standing up I heard my phone ding, it was a message from muzan, I forgot she's picking me up today. "Just a reminder nothing to worry about.." I said to myself while putting on my school uniform, this was gonna be a long day...once I finished I put my hair up, like, half up half down I guess? Whatever I heard the door bell it's probably muzan, then yoriichi bursted in "why's Muzan here?!" She asked mad as ever, "she's my...ride?" I answered taking my bag and leaving.
<at school!>
"So what classes do we have?" Muzan asked knowing we always have the same schedule, "first, math, which is in...room 72 let's go!" I answered grabbing her hand and dragging her knowing she'll try and skip, as always. Senior year HAS to be different...last year was a total fail! Word got out that I was...well gay, which made me lose a lot of friends, which was embarrassing.. "you alright?" Muzan asked making me snap out of my trance "yea..I think? I'm just nervous.." i replied opening the class door and sitting down muzan following until a weird blonde headed girl sat down next to me which means we wouldn't be sitting next to each other...Muzan looks..mad? Which was weird since she's always calm. "I'm douma i heard you're Michikatsu?" She introduced herself than a hand was slammed on the table "douma go run off somewhere and leave her alone you asshole!" The girls voice wasn't know till I looked up, Akaza? "Nah! She doesn't mind right?" She asked to be completely honest I feel like if I say I do I'll get SA'd "uhm, not at all?" I answered "seeeee! Oh! You're like really pretty! Like uh....like a model!" Douma said to me "thanks..?" I answered I don't trust douma at all! Ugh! This IS gonna be a long day...

{word count: 362}