Chapter 105

Many times, some citizens of the empire find it difficult to imagine that they live in an era of such advanced technology. Human history has experienced tens of thousands of years of changes, even the migration of galaxies, and the unprecedented evolution of the human body.

But thoughts are like reincarnation, advancing and retreating, as if retreating to the feudal era.

Human beings are almost pervertedly paranoid about reproduction.

Some scientists have shown that this is the result of human genetic selection.

After all, the direction of human evolution is towards reproduction. The original male and female genders can be further differentiated into abo, and men can also become pregnant and give birth to children. This is due to the gene's desire to reproduce.

Human beings just follow their genes and formulate sets of rules that bind people and reproduction more deeply.

But this reason is not enough for most people to accept it. They are forced to endure the pain and torture brought to them by some of the corrupt rules of the empire.

They resisted again and again to no avail.

Many people have even become numb and compromised during this process.

But everyone still has hope in their hearts.

They never imagined that one day they would see their hope become a reality.

The new regulations came so suddenly, without any warning, but it made people feel countless indescribable excitements.

Most citizens of the empire turned red, their eyes brightened, and their whole bodies couldn't help but tremble because of the new regulations.

Then their eyes turned red, their throats ached from the oppression, and their hearts swelled and ached.

Tears burst out of their eyes unexpectedly, wetting their entire faces.

This is an important moment that will go down in history.

However, not everyone in the empire thinks the same way.

While the previous rules would restrict some people, they would also protect the interests of other people.

Joy surged in like a rising tide.

Abuse and conflict are jagged rocks under the tide.

The Guan family did not block the spread of any information about the wedding.

This wedding is not just a simple wedding, but also the beginning of a battle.

Some people's interests have been touched, and they use their most selfish and narrow thoughts to speculate on the Guan family.

[Do you think Guan Linyu did all this for you? This is just the result of deliberate efforts by the privileged class to protect their own interests! 】

[You may not know yet, the latest news from the wedding ceremony is that the genetic data of Qi Yao and Qi Feibai have been swapped, and Duan Rong, who has a 100% genetic matching rate with Qi Feibai, came to snatch the bride. He launched the marriage for his own sake. this new rule. 】

[Without this new rule, how could Guan Linyu marry Qi Feibai? Qi Feibai belongs to Duan Rong. 】

These jagged rocks that blocked the rising tide were immediately submerged by the raging tide.

[You keep talking about the genetic matching rate and decide who Qi Feibai should belong to word by word. No one has ever asked him who he wants to follow! 】