Chapter 142: Extra

Guan Linyu had to admit.

He felt that what Qi Feibai said made sense.

An An is a lonely little penguin. Since his body has changed, the growth of his penguin form seems to have stagnated.

In this way, even as a penguin, it is inconvenient for him to go out.

Do we need to explain to the outside world that their penguin just grows and develops slowly?

Or maybe they raised a new penguin.

No matter what the reason is, it will cause discussion from the outside world.

If you discuss it too much, it may lead to doubts.

The more lies are piled on top of each other, the more likely they are to be exposed.

Guan Linyu didn't want to put An Arrangement in such danger.

In the dialog box, Qi Feibai was still bombarding him frantically.

[Why don't you reply to me? 】

[Are you chatting with someone else? 】

[Is there any charming omega around you seducing you? 】

[Is it because I'm not fragrant enough or I'm not soft enough? You have to find other omegas. 】

Guan Linyu raised a helpless smile at the corner of his mouth: [Shao and Mingwu learn these messy things. 】

At this time, Qi Feibai was facing the private chat box between Xiao Su and Ming Wu, copying Ming Wu's quotations.

Unexpectedly, Guan Linyu saw through it at a glance.

After a while, Guan Linyu replied to him: [You let me think about it. 】

A week later.

Kwan Group made an announcement.

The Kwan Group is going to build an ocean park, which is free for families with children.

Ocean Park will limit the number of visitors every day, and parents can make a reservation with their children to enter the park on a selected day.

Ocean Park is not a new one, but one acquired by Kwan Group.

After some renovations, many entertainment facilities were added and more animals were included.

Half a month later, Ocean Park reopened.

Ever since Kwan Group made this announcement, people have been clamoring for reservations.

Fortunately, Guan's Group limits each household to only one opportunity to make an appointment to enter the park once a week. Otherwise, many people will not be able to enjoy the benefits brought by Guan's Group for a long time.

On the opening day, there were huge crowds of people.

Tourists hold brochures in their hands, check the park map, and plan their travel strategy in their minds.

You must try all kinds of entertainment facilities. The rapids and roller coasters are very exciting at first sight.

Marine animals are also worth seeing.

Beluga whales, killer whales, walruses, seals...and penguins.

"This penguin is so cute." A tourist pointed to the baby penguin that occupies a large space in the brochure. "It looks like a baby penguin."

Her child stood on tiptoes and followed his mother's gaze: "It's really a baby penguin! This baby penguin is so cute. Mom, let's go see him!"

The baby penguin has gray fluff and a black head, and its face is covered with white concave feathers.