𝟎𝟎𝟏 , i'll have pepsi

୧‿︵‿ 001 , i'll have pepsi( real life )

( real life )

ʳᵉᵃˡ ˡᶦᶠᵉ
ᵒᶜᵗᵒᵇᵉʳ ³ʳᵈ , ˢᵘⁿᵈᵃʸ

waking up in her usually noisy household, violet's eyes struggled to adjust to the pale, fall sun that shone ever so brightly through her somewhat tinted window. her bed was a mess, and so was she, sprawled lazily over the comfortable mattress, taken that she had been extremely tired the night before. cluttered mess scattered her carpet, as well as covering the hard, brown wooden floor. looking at the clock that ticked slowly on her bedside table, she groaned softly, rubbing her eyes and sitting up.

the clattering of pots and pans startled the half-asleep girl, followed along by her mom's voice yelling, and violet let out a soft hum, thomas, her younger brother, making his usual morning mess, and he never learned after everytime he got scolded, continuing to do it day by day.

violet flung her legs over the side of her bed, her feet dangling just an inch away from the ground before she hopped off and made her way to the door of her room.

opening the tall, white door, the yelling became more prominent, and thomas' giggles could also be heard, him clearly not caring that he had made his mother mad.

violet rubbed her eyes some more as she headed down the hallway towards the bathroom, and once she reached the door frame, she was greeted by her older sister, lucy.

"i didn't realize you woke up. look like you're a mess though. sleep good?" lucy asked, her voice groggy, indicating she also had not woken up too long ago either.

violet nodded, pushing past her sister's body that blocked the door, lucy heading down the steps, and looked at herself in the mirror. her hair was visibly tangled, and dark circles hung beneath her eyes. she had gotten back late last night from her friend's house, which belonged to ali, one of the girls she knew the best.

picking up the brush, violet began untangling the knots in her hair, struggling to pull through some, which left her wincing in pain, but once she got it over with, her hair returned to looking soft and silky once again.

she finished up in the bathroom by brushing her teeth, then walking out and downstairs to the kitchen, where thomas was eating cereal almost too quickly.

"woah there! slow down, you'll get a stomach ache." violet laughed, ruffling her brother's hair slightly as she walked past him.