Chapter Twenty Three.

We drove back to his house, I brushed my teeth and collapsed onto Chicago's bed with my face down on a pillow.
Chicago sat down at his desk chair, facing the bed. "Wanna talk about it?" He asked with sympathy.
I groaned, "No. I don't ever want to talk about him ever."
He nodded, "Do you actually have work today?"
"He just drives me insane, Chicago." I complained.
Chicago sighed, "I know, Bailes. I'm sorry."
"I don't want to talk about it."
He nodded in understanding. "Do you have any homework you need to do before we go back to school in a few days?"

I turned my head to him, "I was so mean. I shouldn't have said it."
Chicago chewed on his cheek, "It was an inventive way to come out to your dad, that's for sure."
I sat up, "Oh my god, I keep doing that."
He tilted his head, "Doing what?"
"Forgetting that I need to come out to people. I meant to tell you I was gay before I kissed you, which did not go according to plan. And now I just threw it in my Dads face." I rested my head in my hands.
Chicago shrugged, "If it makes you feel any better, I already knew." He said with a smile.
I groaned, "Lily said that too. What am I doing that makes it so obvious?"

"You blush everytime I look at you, Bailey. You've been doing that since we met." Chicago said with a smug smirk.
I clicked my tongue, "oh.."
"What was Lily's reasoning?" He asked, standing from the chair and laying down beside me.
I turned so that I was on my shoulder facing him.
"That the first time we met, we were crammed in a car and she had to sit on my lap and the first thing I said was complimenting her earrings which isn't even relevant, all I said was I had a pair like them."
He sat up with a curious smile, "Wait, you have your ears pierced?"
I nodded "Unless they've closed up, I got them pierced a few years ago."

"Wanna test it?" He hummed.
I sighed, seeing his excited smile and agreeing.
"Yolo." I murmured.
Chicago rushed and grabbed a pair of black studs, putting them in my ears.
He stepped back to observe me.
"Black earrings, leather jacket with a gang symbol on the back, I'm ruining you, Summers." He noted, leaning down to kiss me.

I let out a light laugh when we parted lips. "I don't mind."