arc one.

ps. i'm bringing back novels i uploaded from my og account that got deleted. so, if you're one of the readers from my old account, you might recognize this. that's all, enjoy reading !

"Forced Conception"

Introduction:

Random wear──Shang Shu's daughter VS the domineering general (‌‍‎‌‎1‎‌‍‍V‎‌1‍‌‎‍) Completed.

Random Wearing──Hefan Princess VS Ghost Beast Foreign Fan Lord (NP) Completed.

Random Wear─The Queen VS Many Ministers (NP) Completed.

Random Wearing──Brotherly War (NP) Completed.

1. [Shang Shu's Daughter VS Domineering General] Traveling through the train ticket

After get off work and school time, there was a lot of traffic in the bustling urban area. Three classmates who were in their prime were chatting and walking home together. The homes of these three female classmates were all near the school. They were laughing and chatting. They met a strange stall at the corner of the alley. , I have never seen a stall before, it is a bit like a roadside night market stall for fortune telling, but there is a sea bowl with a missing corner in front of a small square table, with the four characters "Happy Alms" written next to it. The man looks gentle but has a face Liu Xiangyun looked downcast and pitiful, making Liu Xiangyun have the desire to give money. She intuitively threw the last copper in her pocket and made a clear sound, "Clang!"

At this moment, the man in front of him seemed to come to life, he was full of energy, his eyes lit up, and he showed a blinding smile, "Thank you... this donor..." He looked at the pretty girl who dropped the 10 yuan copper plate, and was happy that the fish took the bait. Okay, it's finally time to hand over the business.

The three female classmates felt weird and looked at each other and exchanged glances. Liu Xiangyun shrugged and smiled shyly, curiously asking casually: "Uncle, are you so... good at setting up a stall here?" If you want to set up, you should go to a busy night market or a busy roadside. Bar!

The man's mouth twitched slightly when he heard the two uncles, "No! I'm not an uncle, I should be called Brother Shangguan Qingliu..."

The three girls all felt that the man's expression was so serious and sincere, yet so funny. "Hehehe..." the three of them whispered and chuckled.

At this time, the alarm clock on Liu Xiangyun's cell phone rang, "It's getting late... I have to go home quickly, Yanling, Xueyu, I'm leaving first."

"Let's go together..." The three of them were all obedient and wanted to go home quickly so as not to worry their parents.

"Donor, wait a moment...you can't leave." Shangguan Qingliu said.

"Why?" Liu Xiangyun turned back in confusion.

"The fact that you dropped the 10 yuan coin means that we are destined. Here is a travel ticket through time and space, which belongs to you..."

"Ah~~" Liu Xiangyun was dumbfounded. What the man handed over was shaped like a ticket, but it was a piece of light yellow paper. The shading was very strange and resembled hieroglyphs, unlike ordinary printed matter.

Liu Xiangyun thought this was a trick, right? She wanted to turn around and leave but her body couldn't move.

Shangguan Qingliu's eyes sparkled like stars in the blue sky, as if he wanted to seduce her. He walked up to her and asked softly, "What's your name?"

"Liu Xiangyun." She unconsciously said her name as if she was hypnotized by him, and the three words Liu Xiangyun immediately appeared on the light yellow ticket.