arc two.

1. [Hefan Princess VS Ghostly Foreign Fan Lord] Wedge

Zhou Yanling and Jiang Xueyue saw their friend disappear in front of them, "Ah...Liu Xiangyun──" When their friend disappeared in front of them, in an instant, the strangely dressed Shangguan Qingliu and the stall also disappeared in the blink of an eye. Liu Xiangyu no longer existed in their memories, and they shrugged Shrugging and going home together.

A few months later, Shangguan Qingliu was in the same place at the same time, waiting for them to pass by.

Seeing the target slowly approaching from a distance, the two girls looked not very good. Shangguan Qingliu raised the corners of his mouth slightly, his eyes were bright and shining, and he waited patiently for them to enter the illusion barrier he had set.

At the other end of the alley, the two girls were in a very bad mood. Zhou Yanling complained: "This exam is too difficult..."

"Oh..." Jiang Xueyu was in a very bad mood and responded dully.

"What's wrong with Xue Yu?" She turned around and cared about her friend who had a weird look and attitude around her.

"I'm lovelorn! Woohoo!"

"You mean... Lin Junwen of the basketball school team?" Zhou Yanling raised her eyebrows and widened her eyes in surprise. The two of them had flashed it on Facebook before, making many people jealous. Their high-profile romance shocked the entire campus. Unexpectedly, only a few people The month fell through.

"He's a bastard...my first kiss...even the first time...was given to him..." She didn't want to live anymore! From now on, she will continue to go to school shamelessly.

"What? How could this happen? Is it a quarrel or a misunderstanding?" Seeing her friend in pain, she was also worried and worried.

"None of them... He likes the new and hates the old... He has found a new love... Wuwu... He said that I am his old shoes... He doesn't want to wear them anymore because they are too old..."

"Huh!? That's too much."

"What he wants is a virgin..." He is simply a pervert. He just wants to have sex with a virgin. He is not sincere to her, just for fun. He only blames himself for being too naive and thinking it is true love, woo woo! Jiang Xueyu lowered her head and sobbed.

Zhou Yanling defended her friend and scolded her, "I didn't expect Lin Junwen to be such a rotten person! Totally rotten! You bastard, don't be sad for such a person."

Zhou Yanling was worried that Jiang Xueyu would go home alone, "Don't be sad...I'll take you home..."

"Well..." Jiang Xueyu's grateful eyes showed that when she was in the most pain, at least she still had her friends with her.

They held hands together inexplicably and stepped into the barrier. When they saw Shangguan Qingliu's familiar face at the same time, "This... uncle?" How could he set up a stall in such an alley? He was really weird.

"No! Call me brother Shangguan." His sharp eyes and overly bright smile attracted their attention.

Two voices shouted in unison, "Brother Shangguan..."

"Be good... I have a destiny with you... You two have recently had a fatal disaster... If you can leave for a while, you can avoid it."

"Huh?" The two girls looked at each other.

Jiang Xueyu knew that she had no courage to live, so she believed Shangguan Qingliu's statement.

One was heartbroken and wanted to die, and the other was accidentally hit and killed by a car.