♡°Prologue°♡

"Bye, ma!" A girl yells excited to start her winter break.

A woman in her late 40s walks up to y/n."Ay, don't forget anything."Y/n's mother grabs her cheek and plants a soft kiss.

"Stay safe. I heard it would be quite cold and snowy outside." Her mom says slightly concerned.

"Don't worry, ma. I'm just going to the skate park around the corner.Bye now, I love you,"Y/n says in a hurry.

"Bye love you too,"Y/Ns mom replied.Y/N slips out the door into the fresh air of the outside.She loves to go to the skate park, not to skate but to relax.She basically claimed a bench there.When Y/N gets there after a 10 minute walk she instantly Sits onto a lone bench.she takes out her airpods and inserts them in her ears.

She takes out her phone and plays her playlist. She shoves her phone back into her hoodie pocket. Y/N puts her jacket on the other end of her. She sits there with her eyes closed in her own world.Soon enough, she drifts into a light slumber.

After 15 minutes, while the girl is resting, a random group of teens take her jacket without her knowing. Around 30 minutes later,Y/N wakes up.She shivers slightly, and now, noticing she is covered in snow up to two inches.The cold finally catches up to Y/N .Afterward,she realizes the below 10 temperature Y/N looks for her black puffy jacket."Oh no..."Y/N mumbles after she can't find her most valuable source of heat.She grabs her phone to call her mother for a ride in the thick snow. Just to realize the music had drained all her battery."SHIT-"

(A/N:This is mad short.. I swear the other chapters will be so much longer)