I'm sorry....

HELLO POOKIES NEW STORY WHOSE IS HERE

Chihuahua (Sanemi)

-I walk to a  very very tall cliff to relax but I see Tomioka. Why is HE here? I thought to my self until I walked closer and saw his shoes next to him in the floor and I realized what he was doing and my eyes widen and I look up at him to see tears streaming down his face. He was about to walk off the edge when I grabbed his hand and pulled him towards me his eyes widen in shock and he flinches I pull him closer while stepping away from the edge he wipes the tears from.his eyes trying to fake not having emotions.

NOOO BB(Giyuu)

I was about to walk off the edge to finally end my pathetic, stupid, worthless life when someone pulls me away I look at them and I see that it is Shinazugawa I flinch hoping that he wouldn't hit me but he didn't hit me he pulled me closer while backing away from the edge as I wipe my tears away because I can't let him see me cry he will probably make fun of me but instead he sits down pulling me with him he pulls me closer the warmth of being in his arms is comforting kinda but he says "It's okay, you can cry.." in a calm comforting voice so I just start bawling I haven't bawled like this since those two days.

Simpani (Sanemi)

I pull tomioka closer comforting him while I rub his back and he bawls his eyes out I am shocked because I thought he was cold.

YOUR MOM POV:

Giyuu eventually falls asleep in the slightly taller male's arms, Sanemi sees that Giyuu is asleep and he carries him to his estate when he gets to his estate he lays the ravenette on his bed whole he sleeps next to the beautiful ravenette.

Hey pookies I hope you horny mother fuckers liked this😌💅✨

323 Words