chapter five

☽Third Pov☽

Classroom

The bell rings

The bell rings.

"Attention, all students. Monster biology is canceled until further notice. Please return all stolen limbs to the biology department, and if you've eaten the limb and cannot return it, please digest it and disregard this message," Headmistress Bloodgood said over the PDA.

"Okay, let's see. Just one more ingredient left to find, and it's a doozy. Snake venom," Draculaura told Luna, Cleo, Lagoona, Frankie and Clawdeen.

Luna knew where they could get some and that was from her boyfriend Deuce but she doesn't want to lose him again.

"The only native snake species to Monster High's ecosystem is a giant swap viper, but they're 40 feet long and tend to bite your head off if you get too close, but I could probably get another head, so I'm game," Frankie said smiling.

Then the others minus Luna remember where they can find some and they look at Luna.

Luna notice and shakes her head. "No. I'm not asking Deuce. Me and him just started dating and I just got him back."

"But Lu-" Cleo was cut off by Luna.

"No! I'm not asking him!" Luna said angrily as she gets up and grabs her backpack. "Excuse me but I have to meet my boyfriend at The Coffee Bean to study." And she left.

They look at each other.

"Is it the full moon today?" Cleo asked concerned

"No I don't think so," Clawdeen said softly but concern.

"Maybe we should do your idea instead, Frankie," Draculaura said softly.

The other four  look at Draculaura.

"Deuce and Lu looked so happy yesterday at  The Coffee Bean. We shouldn't ruined that," Draculaura said softly.

The other four look at each other and sigh and nodded.

☽☽☽

The Coffee Bean

Deuce was at a table eating as he was studying a bit while waiting for Luna.

Luna walks over with an angry look which her eyes glow and students move out of the way.

Deuce notice and puts his snack down and got up and goes over to her in concern. "Beloved? Are you okay?"

"No. I'm not," Luna said as her wolf eyes were showing.

Deuce gently takes her hand and brings her to the table where he is sitting. "Why don't we sit down and you can tell me what's going on."