chapter three

☽Luna Pov☽

Night Time, Dorm Room

(without the Apple Watch, the ice coffee, the gold fish and pretend the apple iPhone is an icoffin phone)

I was facetiming Dad.

We were laughing at some jokes he told.

Dad calm down and smile softly. "So do I get to meet your ghoul friends finally when I come for parents weekend?"

I smile. "Of course, Dad."

Dad only said hi to them when I was FaceTiming them. They also know that Dad is human while Mom was a wolf.

"That means I get to meet the boy you always talk about," Dad tease.

My smile disappear when Dad brought up Deuce's name and start to tear up.

Dad's teasing smile disappeared and became worried. "Are you okay, little wolf?"

I smile weakly. "Yeah, Dad, I'm okay. Anyways, I need to go and finish my homework."

Dad was unsure but nodded softly. "Okay, little wolf. Have a good night. Love you, little wolf."

I smile. "Love you too, Dad."

Dad gave me one last soft smile and hang up.

My smile dropped again and I close my macbook. I look at the picture of me and Deuce at the gardens while staring at each other with smiles.

That's when I fell in love with him but he was with Cleo even though Cleo knew and she told me it was okay. I still didn't wanted to hurt her.

I pick up the picture frame and stare at and let some tears drop on the picture. I put the picture frame down on the bed.

Then I grabbed my Icoffin phone, unlocked it and go to my contacts and click on Deuce's profile and stare at it.

☽Third Pov☽

Music started to played in the background.

Luna pressed Deuce's number and put the phone against her ear as it rings.

A drop in the ocean
A change in the weather

Deuce and Heath were in their share dorm room, Heath was on his bed reading as Deuce was at his desk drawing.

I was praying that you and me might end up together?