Chapter 1 - The Gathering

Trigger warnings are in the description.

It was an ordinary afternoon at the Demon Slayer Corps headquarters, as the hashira were just about to leave where they had just had a meeting to return to their respective estates, Kagaya Ubuyashiki, the master of the Demon Slayer, spoke up quietly. Despite only speaking quietly due to his sickly condition, all of the hashira turned to face him, hearing what he had to say.

"My children, tonight, you will be given a night off of your duties to attend a gathering."

"And what may the purpose of that gathering be Oyakata-sama?"

The owner of the voice was none other than Shinazugawa Sanemi, the wind hashira.

"I've noticed that not all of you children get along with one another, and because of your duties, you never have the time to get to know one another. We will be stronger together than we are apart. Make connections with one another, get along,make friends. You never know how friendship among your colleagues may benefit you..."

As he finished his sentence,  Ubuyashiki began to cough viciously. His wife, Lady Amane, rushed to his side and helped him to his feet. Whilst Lady Amane was helping her husband indoors, she called behind her to the hashiras.

"I hope you have taken my husbands words into consideration, please arrange this gathering amongst yourselves."

That's was all that was said before Ubuyashiki and Lady Amane disappeared behind a door. After a few moments of silence, one of the hashira spoke up.

"So, who will be our ✨flamboyant✨ host?"

"Well I'm not hosting, your all to loud and messy to come into my estate, besides, you all piss me off."

"Obanai!"

"Sorry Kanroji..."

"You fucking simp!"

"Shut the fuck up! You have no eyebrows!"

"THE FUCK DID YOU JUST SAY ABOUT MY EYEBROWS!"

Himejima spread his hands apart and brought them together hard, startling everyone.

"Can we not argue, we hashira are the strongest in the corps, we need to set a good example for the lower ranked slayers."

As Himejima spoke, tears rolled down his face. The conflict died down immediately. Nobody wanted to anger Himejima, he was the strongest among them, and he deserved their respect.

"I wouldn't mind hosting at the Butterfly Estate."

They turned to look at the petite woman, who had the same piercing smile she always did plastered on her face.

"I'll be preparing my estate, meet me there at six, and can somone please make sure Tomioka comes along, I'll be to busy to..."

As she said this, she was poking the arm of the antisocial water hashira, who sighed in disappointment. He had thought he might be able to escape the gathering, but unfortunately, Kocho had predicted his plan to just hide in his estate until it was over. An exited Kanroki eagerly raised her hand.

"Me and Obanai will get him!"

"I didn't agree to this!?"

"Please Obi?"

"..."

"Please?"

"...fine..."

"Yaaaay"

Some metally face-palmed at the two's antics, while others (Tokito and Tomioka) either zoned out or tried to think of a way to escape the impending social gathering.

~~~ Later at the Butterfly Estate~~~

Obanai and Kanroji were walking along the path to the Butterfly Estate. Kanroji was dragging a certain Water Hashira behind her by the collar of his uniform, the Water Hashira in question had gotten tired of trying to escape and accepted his unfortunate fate. The three arrived at the Butterfly estate, and walked in the entryway to be greeted by the sight of Uzui, stood on a table, dancing. Rengoku could be seen staring at Uzui, with a look of disappointment on his face as he watched his friend. Kocho was stood in a corner chatting with Shinazugawa, and Himejia and Tokito were just stood around minding their own buisness.

As the two walked in dragging Tomioka, Kocho looked over to them and walked towards them.

"I'm glad you two managed to get Tomioka here, it must have been difficult because he's such a loner!"

"Shinobu-channn! Don't be so meaaaannn"

As Kocho and Kanroji conversed, Tomioka escaped Kanroji's grasp an walked to a remote corner, where he sat down and began to contemplate his existence. Shinazugawa suddenly walked to the center of the room carrying an almost flat box in his hands. He held it up and announced to everyone:

"Hey losers! I bought a ouiji board! Who has the balls to play?"

"I will ✨flashily✨ join you Shinazugawa!"

"🔥Me  too🔥 "

"Eeeeeeeek! That sounds so scary, but I'm a hashira, so I guess I'll join!"

"I agree with Kanroji"

"I disagree with disturbing the spirits, but I shall join to prevent you from doing anything too rash. Namu abida butsu..."

"What's a ouiji board again?"

"Ara ara~ of course I'll join, what about you Tomioka?"

"Sure..."

~~~ After setting up~~~

All nine of them were sat around the ouiji board, they had set up a circle of candles around them. Meanwhile at the infinity castle, the twelve kizuki demons and Muzan seemed to be doing the same thing after a certain blonde hair bitch forced them to. Anyways, back to the hashira.

"Spirits! Come and speak with us, are you there"

Shinazugawa stared intently at the board after he spoke, along with the other hashira. After a few drawn out moments, the pendant on the board slowly began to move, and they all felt as if they could feel an ominous voice in their heads.

"Yes"

(862 words) Thank you so much for deciding to read my story! I know it's shit but bear with me, I just need to motivatemyself to write better. I just decided to do this because there are not nearly enough Kny horror stories on this platform, I think there's literally only one other than this. Also I willonly ever post these at 3am, just to make it a bit more spooky. See ya soon pookies! Mama will see you soon!