Chapter One

FIVE HARGREEVES sat on the edge of his seat, a glass halfway full of fire whisky in his hand as he stares at the girl on the screen in front of him.

The girl was standing ferociously alongside with her seven other super-natural siblings.

Sir Reginald Hargreeves was standing out the most in almost everybody's perspective but the certain girl at the back with H/C hair is what Five's attention is fixated on.

He had recently received another mission from his boss to assassinate Y/N Hargreeves.

Five never questions the reasons as to why their death was necessary, giving the fact her always found himself figuring it out for himself.

But he couldn't quite wrap his head around why she would need to be killed.

Just by a small glance at her, she looks innocent.. almost too innocent. Almost as if she had never done one single thing bad in her entire life.

But Five had no questions.

He was best at what he does and has a reputation to uphold for himself and that will never be destroyed just because of some queries over a target.

____________________

Seven out of Eight Sparrows all sat around the larger television in the expensive lounging room.

On the screen shows a recording from a security camera; a figure in a full black suit and a black mask across from himself was shown standing over a lifeless body.

Despite the dark colours of his outfit, everybody could see the slightly darker spots which indicated crimson blood.

Y/N squints her eyes at the screen, studying the mysterious boy on the screen.

She would be lying if she said she was not interested in this boy and isn't longing to know his true identity.

She found herself quite fascinated by his style of work, however, even though she shouldn't but she was.

She is fascinated from how he was able to cover his tracks from his murders and how he has managed to keep his identity a secret this entire time.

Just as she is deep in her thoughts with her eyes still glued to the screen, it flashed off and she pulls her eyes away to see her sister stood with the remote in her hands.

"We have a reputation to keep ahold of." Sloane starts softly.

She walks over to the edge of the couch and places the remote down on the arm rest.

"We need to keep this city safe. Even if we don't know what this boy looks like, we still need to be on the look out of any suspicious activity." She states.

Jayme raises her hand sarcastically and Sloane points to her with an eye roll, gesturing for her to talk.

Jayme nods to herself and springs up to her feet, turning around to face her siblings who stare back at her expectantly.

"I don't think we should waste our energy trying to find this mysterious guy. How are we meant to find him if we don't even know what he looks like?" Jayme argues.

Y/N nods in agreement and stands up beside her sister.

"I agree with Jayme. There are bigger problems out there today that we can solve easily, instead of trying to find some guy who has been on the run for years! Authorities can't even unmask him so what makes any of you think that we possibly could?" Y/N watches as her sibling's gazes fall to their laps, smiling slightly as she knows they all silently agree with her.