Chapter Eight

SMALL SMUT WARNING

FIVE IS HAUNTED by the memories that would flash in front of his eyes as he dreamt that following night.

The rest of the evening consisted on the two holding each other under the covers of Five's bed, the man kissing Y/N whilst repeatedly whispering his apologies in her ears.

In his dream, he finds himself towering over Y/N's shaking body, the sound of her faint screaming was piercing in his ears as it slowly got quieter and quieter.

He watches as her once bright E/C eyes fade into nothing but lifeless and betrayal, her breathing slowing down along with her heartbeat.

He is knocked out of his possession when the sound of her heartbeat stops and he is left with nothing but the dead body, belonging to the love of his live.

His eyes snap open and he quietly gasps, sweat beading down his forehead and his hands shaking uncontrollably as he was just forced to rewatch the events from yesterday that were only worse than they actually were.

Five looks down when he feels a small weight on his chest, his eyes landing on Y/N who peacefully slept with a soft expression on her face.

Five instantly felt his heart rate slow down and the sweat drying up at the sight of the girl he loved ever so dearly wrapped in his grasp, safe and sound.

In that moment he knew he wanted to spend the rest of eternity, no matter how long that may be, with this girl.

He wanted to call her his, he wantedno, needed her to be his very own for the remainder of his life.

Time flew by whilst Five continues to stare down lovingly at Y/N until she began to slowly wake up, a smile spreading across her lips when she could immediately feel his eyes on her.

"I want to take you somewhere tonight, I think you'll like it." Five quietly says as she slightly sits up to kiss him gently on the lips.

She pulls away slightly and allows her nose to hover inches away from his own, "Okay." She shortly answers, excitement and love evident in her tone.

"But for now.." Five trails off, jumping over the girl before lifting her up into his arm, bridal style, causing her to let out a yelp of surprise.

"Five!" She squeals and securely wraps her arms around his neck.

"I'll make us some breakfast." He finishes and begins to carry her into the kitchen where he set her down on a chair, at the table.

Y/N watches as Five walks into the kitchen and pulls out a frying pan and pancake mix, placing the pan down onto the electric hob and switching it on.

"Five.." Y/N starts, Five glancing back at her with a smile.

"Yes, darling?" Y/N's stomach slightly flips at the new sudden nickname, almost causing her to back out on what she was about to confess.

"I know.." She says.

Five freezes for a second but covers it up with a small frown and a nervous chuckle but the freeze up didn't go unnoticed by Y/N.

"I know that.. that you're The Mysterious Killer, everybody talks about. The Mysterious Killer that me and my siblings were sent on a mission to find." Y/N hears Five let out a gentle sigh.

"You're right. I am.. I have done some things and signed contracts that I am not proud of. One of them being: signing a contract for your death. I used to be a cold and heartless person, not known to ask any questions whatsoever about my targets. But you.. you intrigued me a lot, there was just something about you when I first laid my eyes on you. You seemed so innocent and it caused me to question why they wanted me to put an end to your life. The more time we spent together and the more I got to know you is when I knew I could never kill you. That's, of course, when they broke in and injected something inside of me that allowed them to control my actions in attempts to get me to kill you."