Flames Token

Chapter One:

“I’ve had a ‘bout enough of you, Lexi” The short, brown haired girl shouted, “You ain’t nothing but a mother fuc-“CRACK. A fist smashed against her nose, blood instantly pouring out. The brown haired girl screamed, pressing her hand to the blood, glaring up at the girl who punched her, Alex

“You watch yourself, Missy.” Lexi threatened, as she slammed the bleeding girl against the brick wall.

“Or what? Y’ll ain’t no better than me! You ain’t crap, and I won’t have none of that! So you can take your bootlicking, hutchies of friends and get the hell out of MY town!” Missy shouted, not backing down.  Using all her might, Missy managed to push Lexi away, and Miss dropped to the wet ground. Standing up fast, Missy spat at Lexi.

“You ain’t no better than any of us, ‘member that!” Miss yelled as she turn and ran from the alley.

“Yeah, well that isn’t what your brother said to me last night!” Lexi shouted, just loud enough for Missy to hear. Lexi watch in satisfaction as Missy slowly turned to face her.

“You lie.”

“Nope,” Lexi said, popping the ‘p’ and smirking, “Your brother screamed a lot of things last night. One of them being, ‘You’re better than anyone else in this ‘ere miserable town.’ Or something likes that.” Lexi lied. She didn’t feel the need to tell Missy that her brother didn’t say much of anything last night.

 Missy’s whole face paled, and she froze. Blood from her nose still dripped down her already wet clothes. Her hair was damp, and frizzy, giving her a kindof wild, dirty look.

“He-you-he-wont. No. B-but-he.” Missy stuttered, still not moving an inch. Both girls knew they couldn’t lie to each other, no matter how much they wanted to. They weren’t allowed to. And both girls knew how important it to Missy to stay pure. Heck, it’s what her whole community relied on. It was how she was born and raised, and to find out her brother could have ruined her families only chance, must be painful. But it wasn’t like Lexi forced him or anything.

Missy sighed, defeated. “What do you want?” She hissed her glare still upon Lexi.

“Nothing, I want nothing. I just came to tell you that I slept with your brother.” Lexi smirked, waving her hand in the air as if to say ‘No big deal’.

Missy’s temper grew. She couldn’t believe the mordacity Lexi would have. To walk into HER community. To mess with HER brother. To create drama in HER drama free life.

“How. Dare. You.” Missy spat, venom coating every word.

“How dare I?” Lexi shouted, taking a threaten step closer to Missy. “How dare you. This is payback, hon. you wana mess with my life, and my family, fine. Just be prepared to pay the piper. And guess what, I hear the sweet pipe tune now.”

“You BITC-” Missy shouted, leaping into an attack. Her short legs carried her far, and she landed on Lexi with a THUMP. Both girls feel into the wet ground, but that didn’t stop them.

Missy grabbed at Lexi’s hair, yanking it as hard as she could, while trying to punch Lexi in the face, repeatedly. Lexi laughed, spitting out blood as she did. Lexi pounded her hand straight into Missy’s stomach, causing Missy to fall off her and roll deeper into the puddle.

Lexi jumped up, as did Missy, and both girls attacked each other, again. Missy went to punch Lexi, but Lexi managed to dodge, bending backwards while grabbing Missy’s hand and twisting it. Lexi maneuvered behind Missy, holding her hand in an awkward position against Missy’s back.

Missy screamed, quickly pushing her feet against the brick wall, and spinning her body so that she landed on her knee in front of Lexi.

Lexi wasted no time, as she aimed a kick right in Missy’s face. Missy dodged, pushing Lexi’s leg away. Lexi lost her balance, and Missy punched her right in the stomach. Lexi leaned forward, as if to catch her breath, but as she did, she grabbed both Missy’s shoulders, and yanked her down, jamming Missy’s stomach right into her knee.

“Yo! Girls! Stop!” A voice in the distance yelled, but the girls paid no attention.  This fight was a long awaited one, and neither girl was going down without a fight.

Lexi landed a kick into Missy’s gut, and Missy bend forward. Lexi used her back for support as she flipped over Missy. She then kicked Missy’s legs out from under her.

Missy landed on the ground, but was quick enough to grab Lexi’s ankle and pull her into the mud too.  Missy pounded her hands against Lexi, just trying to create some damage. Lexi managed to reach around Missy’s neck, and grab her into a choke hold.

“Seriously! Lexi! Let go of her!” A male voice shouted, closer this time, yet no one heard him. Missy screamed, wildly trying to throw her body around, anything to break Lexi’s deathly grip.

“FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!” A deep voice barked, and both Lexi felt a pair of hands; one slipped around her waist, the other grabbing one of her hands and forcing it behind her back, instantly breaking up the fight.

Lexi didn’t look to see who was stopping her from ripping Missy to shreds, she didn’t care. She glared at a smirking Missy, who was smoothing down her hair. As if she won the fight! Fueling Lexi’s anger even more.

“What’cha girls fighting about?” The deep voice asked, and both girls rolled their eyes at him, ignoring him. Missy smiled, and evil nasty smile towards a glaring Lexi.

“Now that that’s settled, you’d better run off, y’know so I ain’t have ta kick your a*s again.” Missy smiled, egging a completely trapped Lexi.

“Kick my ass! My ass! I had you bloody begging! BEGGING! You dirty rotten whore! You didn’t stand a bloody chance! Bloody hell! I swear, let go of me right now, and I swear I’ll punch her so hard she won’t even know her own name!” Lexi screamed, but more towards the guy holding her than towards Missy, whom had turn and ran away, laughing.

Lexi stayed quiet for a minute, letting her heartbeat slowly return back towards normal. She closed her eyes, her back pressed against the man’s chest, trying to match her heartbeat with his.

“Calm?” He asked, already letting Lexi go.

Finally, Lexi turned around to face him, and slapped him, as hard as she could against his chest. “OW! What the hell!” He shouted, jumping away from Lexi.

“That,” Lexi said, slapping him again. “Is for being a total prick, and not letting me beat the b*tch.” Lexi stated calmly. The man rolled his eyes; he already knew why she slapped him. Twice. That was Lexi. He was just bound to get hit around her.

“Whatever. What were you guys fighting about, anyways?” The guy asked, watching Lexi carefully as she slowly glanced down at her ruined outfit.

“Nothing really, girl stuff.” Lexi lied, her eyes staring directly into his. He knew she was lying, probably one of the only people who could tell. But he didn’t push it, after all, he had his own secrets to hide.