Part Twenty-One

As the sun rise they both feel some sunlight came on their face .

Virat was hugging ha husband very tightly Rahul's hands was in virat's waist and virat was feeling so warm.

The body heat that was transferring from their bodies that was so warm virat moved a bit so that he can make himself comfortable.

And he turned on one side and Rahul feel lost of warmth so he also hug virat from back.rahul snuggle close to virat's neck.

As the time was going they both were also waking up .

First one to wake up was virat he gets out of Rahul's grip on his waist by moving a bit he placed a pillow on the place of him but Rahul didn't hug the pillow like he get to know that so he just formed a circle and snuggle close to his legs.

Virat get fresh up and still Rahul was not awake virat pack their luggage then he slightly Shake rahul and Rahul also got up.

He saw that Virat packed all of their luggage and also had breakfast in room virat signal him to go to Washroom and take shower.

Rahul did they both had breakfast in their room but they didn't said anything to eachother not even a single word.

Virat feel like he should say something because he clearly saw that Rahul was getting uncomfortable and as being older than him also being his husband he should make his husband comfortable.

Virat:- Rahul so you have work today?

Rahul:- actually a little bit about office work

Virat:- okey.

Rahul:- why do you want something.

Virat:- na actually i was thinking of watching movie with you tonight after going to your house.

Rahul:- i think we can't not because of me being busy but because when we will reach home we have to do lots of rituals and maybe we will be so tired to do anything.

Virat:- okey it's right.

They both finished their breakfast And went towards downstairs they then did goodbye to virat's family and then all. Went to Rahul's family.

As they reach the house they got busy in work first they did Puja and then the cooking ritual and then other some rituals.

They both were super tired and it's almost 11 pm so virat took shower first and then Rahul.

While Rahul was in shower virat went to kitchen and make some khir for them and in shower Rahul's thoughts.

He remembered what happened while they were having interaction with fans when they went to mandir at evening today.
He remembered that one boy tried to touch virat inappropriately he was about to touch virat's butt but virat move from their.
And also he listen so many people talking shit about virat like he is a gay he should not play for India and trolling him for his performance in some matches were he didn't score much runs.
Well virat marry Rahul but rahul notice that everyone was only hating virat and not Rahul they were even saying that Virat should die.
And the earlier incident when they were taking photos with other and some boys and even uncles and old man tired to touch virat not in good way.
The stare virat was having when they were in mandir and the lust in some people's eyes Rahul can see that they have make virat nacked in their imagination and Rahul actually didn't feel good at all seeing that .
How they were even saying bad things about virat when he went to buy some flowers he heard man saying that they want virat in their bad they want to play with him they want to hear him moaning they want to ruin him on bed and what not .
This was unbearable so without telling virat Rahul filed case on them for abusing and saying bad things about someone he didn't let this all public he told his guard to do this and he was gald that they did.

While virat was cooking he remembered how Rahul put his hand on virat's shoulder and how he was caring for him how he was making sure that no one touch him in bad way.

He liked that after he was done he went to his room and put the khir on table and then wait for Rahul.
Today Rahul take shower for like 2 hours virat done his cooking 5 minutes ago and then he came in room.

He saw virat went towards him without even saying anything he bent down and made a red visible hickeys on his neck virat was a first shock but then a moan escape his mouth and he started to feel Rahul's touch.

Rahul was half nacked he didn't wear anything in his upper body and he was feeling possessive for virat he don't want anyone to look at him with lustful eyes his possessiveness took over him and he did this.

He moved back virat didn't said anything and Rahul didn't explain anything he wore his tshirt then virat and Rahul talked normal like nothing happened but both of them were almost at the verge of having heart attack their heart was beating very fast .

They both eat khir and then fall asleep but rahul surly give that love bite on a place where that can be seen very easily.

------------------------------------

Sorry sorry for late update I am quite busy with studies and i promise that I will update my story everyday like one of them and thanks for your support.

( Please ignore my grammatical mistakes)

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.