Part One

A normal morning in our ict family everyone was on ground.

Practicing but our virat being virat he was dancing on field.

The dj is also playing songs seeing virat dancing.

But then our all time chaotic due subhman,ishan and rishabh pure two whole bottle of water on his head.

He looked behind and saw them and said,

Virat:- you three manic I take shower today I don't need second shower idiots I will not goone leave you i will make you regret.

He started to chase them and everyone started to laugh seeing these four running here and there.

Rahul who don't know what's happening he was not on field he went to use washroom and just come there and saw this.

Rahul went towards kuldeep who was standing in side .

Rahul:- what is happening why virat is chasing this three.

Kuldeep:- they pure water on him look at him he is drenched in water.

Rahul laugh seeing that they were then talking but ishan pass from there.

And virat was behind him so he didn't notice and bumped on Rahul .

Who looked at him in his eyes virat gave him a small smile and was about to ran again but Rahul grab his hand and said,

Rahul:- you will get tired stop it .
You know how they are they prank on all of us it's your day.

Virat gave me a force smile and said,

Virat:- no I am not goone leave that morons how can they do this with their senior.

Rahul:- and where this thought went when they prank on others you protect them and now you are trying to kill them.

Virat:- I am not in mood to argue with you please leave my hand so I can go and chase them.

Rahul:- no and for freking sake just change your clothes you will catch cold .
If you didn't change it.
You can give them punishment after changing too.

Virat:- okey but I can't change i didn't brought any clothes.

Rahul:- it's okey you can have mine.

Virat:- man look at yourself do you think your clothes will fit me they will loose on my body .

Rahul:- atleast they are better than staying in wet clothes.

Virat:- okey just give me clothes but first i am goone punish them and no further arguments.

Rahul want to say something but virat didn't let him he put his hand on Rahul's mouth .

Rahul have to leave his hand because virat was glaring at him with furious eyes.

Then virat went on filed and order the three if them to come there and if they didn't they will come to hotel on their feet by walking .

The three if them stood infornt of them virat said,

Virat:- three of you will we doing practice for 1 extra hour and there is no meet or any type of oily food for next week.

Subhman:- bhai we are sorry but please don't do that it's not good.

Virat:- you should think of that before pranking on me and it's better than the punishment rohit gave you all.

Ishan:- bhai we are sorry na please don't do this with us please.

Virat didn't looked at them but they were pleading so much so he said,

Virat:- I don't want to punish you all but do you know what you did today was a bad thing you pure cold water on me and I can catch cold because of that .
I am not stopping from pranking on someone I just want you to know that it should not affect their playing, okey.

They all nod and said together,

All three of them:- we are sorry Bhai.

Rishabh:- we will never do this again promise.

Virat:- okey good and you don't have to take punishment it's cancelled okey.

They all smile and hug virat tightly.

Everyone smiled looking at them and Rohit Bhai said to rest of them team,

Rohit:- he knows very welly how to teach them lesson.

They all agree and smile.

------------------------------------

Thank you so much for your support and I just want one thing please try to give me some ideas too but ont heart breaking or someone between them .

Some cute fluffy ideas so that they both can be close to each other.

Hope you all like it 🥰😍.