SISTERS!?!?!?

*Athenas POV*

I woke up next to my soulmates I then got up to see Lolita with my brother!?!?

I aggressively shook Percy & Athena up. Lolita woke up and looked at me confused but then realization hit her face.

"This isn't-" Lolita tried explaining but I cut them off.

"NO what the fuck is going on here?" I asked.

"Lolita you're dating Annie she's ur soulmate right!?" I yelled.

"Wait let us explain yes I'm dating Annie and she's my soulmate but I'm like you I also have two soulmates" Lolita explained to me.

"Just like you have Luke and clarisse I have Percy and Annabeth so calm down and I would never cheat on Annabeth i love her and I'm destined to be with her & percy just like you,Luke and clarisse" Lolita said sternly.

"I'm sorry it's just we're all friends and I didn't know what to think" I said to her.

"It's fine go back to sleep before those two wake up and start panicking and anyways I don't want percy to wake up so we'll talk about it in the morning." Lolita said.

I went back to sleep, to cuddling with my soulmates.

*THE NEXT MORNING*
*ATHENAS POV*

I woke up to a scream I got out of bed to see Annabeth threatening Percy while Luke,clarisse,and Lolita watching.

"What's going on Lolita?" I asked her.

"Annabeth came to the cabin early and saw Percy kiss me on the cheek and then he confessed that he slept here and now Annabeth is threatening him." She explained.

"I swear to the gods you hurt her I will stab you twice in each eye" Annabeth threatened.

"I'm her soulmate too!" Percy tried to defend himself.

"Whatever" Annabeth said as she let him go.

"Okay we're leaving" said Lolita as she grabbed my hand running before any one could say anything.

"So Athena I hope you don't hate me and I know you already know this but you're brother is my soulmate" Lolita told me.

"I know he's you're soulmate and Lolita I would never hate you you're my best friend" I said to her.

"We're best friends" she squealed.

"Yup!" I said popping the p.

"But after yesterday I don't think of you as a best friend I think of you as a sister" I said to her.

"Aw you're like my sister too" she told me.

"Wanna go get ready for our quest?" She asked me.

"DUH!" I said to her.

"Let's race!" She said.

"Okay on you're mark,get set,GO" I said as we started running.