QUEST!!!! Pt 2

*ATHENAS POV*

Next thing I know we're on a bus   And I'm sitting next with lolita and Annabeth in a three seat.
Luke was with Chris and clarisse was sitting in the middle of Grover and Percy and they were surprisingly getting along with each other

"There's no way this is what scared smells like" said Percy disgusted.

"Water boy be quiet" said Lolita hangry.

"We're soldiers on a mission. This isn't a vacation" Annabeth said annoyed.

"Thank you for clearing that up." Percy said sarcastically.

"Guys let's just chill for a sec okay?" Luke said trying to stop all the arguing.

"If this was so important why didn't we go by plane?" Percy asked.

"We didn't go by plane cause Zeus hates you and if we're in the air he can kill u more easily" I explained.

"I'm gonna go get us some snacks" Annabeth said getting up.

" Chris ,Luke you two come with me" Annabeth said.

"Can I come" asked Percy.

"NO you'll stay right there" said Annabeth.

"But it smells really bad" Percy complained.

"If the monsters can't smell you through that then that's where I want you" said Annabeth

"I wanna vote" said Percy.

As soon as he said that me,lolita and clarisse groaned, Grover sighed and Luke and Chris just looked at each other knowing that this wanna gonna start an arguement.

"Who thinks that we should vote  to go in the gas station and but our own drinks & snacks." Percy asked.

"There's no voting" said Annabeth annoyed.

Me and Lolita were eating the bag of gummy worms we brought but stopped and looked at each other then looked between the two 

"the tension" Lolita whispered giggling.

"FR" I said.

"Chips and sodas okay with you guys?" Annabeth asked us.

"Yeah" everyone replied except Percy.

"Can we get pizza?" Lolita asked.

"Maybe If they have any" said Anna.

"You can't just decide we don't vote" Percy said.

"Kid you're just annoying her" said clarisse.

"I'm sorry to hear that" said Anna to Percy.

"It's fine clarisse" replied Anna.

"I wanna vote on whether you get to decide we don't vote." Said Percy.

"Grover, please, can you help your..." started Annabeth

[Grover clapping slowly]

[Annabeth] ...friend?

I really don't wanna be a tiebreaker.

I have a better idea.