one

Harry:
I closed my eyes, savoring the feeling running through my veins for it is always gone far too soon.

I opened my eyes right after, not wanting to miss out on the sight.

her blue eyes were wide open.

her mouth was slightly parted.

her skin was turning a pale purple color.

my hands were around her neck.

little sounds, almost wheezing, escaped her mouth as she tried to get in air, trying to hold out as long as she could before she took her last breath.

I loved every second of it.

//1 hour earlier //

"hey Teresa, come on in." I smiled, letting in the beautiful blue eyed girl into my home.

"thank you." she smiled at me.

you won't be thanking me soon

I led her to my couch and told her to take a seat.

"can I offer you anything to drink?" I smiled, asking her in the most innocent way.

"yes please." she looked right into my eyes, tucking a piece of hair behind her ear.

I made my way to the kitchen right near the living room where she sat. she was going on and on about how lovely our evening had been and how nice of a guy I was.

how ironic.

"I enjoyed myself as well,but our evening has only begun." I smirked at her, walking back with a cup of water for me and a spiked coke for her.

she blushed, probably thinking I meant something sexual or fun but, oh my, was she wrong.

"Harry, I think this coke might be flat? it tastes a little funny.." she looked worried.

"I'm sorry your last drink wasn't to your liking."

she was beginning to fade fast.

her eyes became droopy and her head was falling down slightly. I smiled, sitting back into my chair across from her.

"nighty night."

I carried her over to the basement door.

I got to the door and unlocked it, the loud squeaking sound of the wood prominent as the door slowly swung open.

I, quite literally, threw her down the stairs.

i tied her into the bed using chains and restraints.

I got on my gloves and put on the clothes I wore for special nights like these.

the last thing I wanted was any trace of me on her when I disposed of her.

I got on top of her.

I couldn't wait to wrap my hands around her neck.

she was beginning to wake up. I could tell by the way her eyes began to flutter and her head twitched slightly.

a low groan escaped her chapped lips as she grumbled "what happened."

her bright eyes shot opened, probably remembering what happened.

"have a nice rest love?"

I smirked down at her and stared with hooded eyes before doing what I had waited for all evening.

//

hope you enjoyed! chapters will get longer as they go :)