Before the beginning

What will be the first thing you think of when you hear the word forest? Animals, plants, without law , perhaps abandoned children?
            What if you put a wolf  that have been starving for months in a cage with a child in it,  do you think the child can survive? well, this happens.

             A forest is one of the few forests that humans do not dare to touch it's wood, despite their presence on the highway. You may ask why?the answer is pretty simple, wolves.

             They are not just any wolves, they are wolves that are wilder, stronger, and hungrier than any other wolf in the world. Unfortunately, there are no animals that prey on them.

              But humans could not let it be,when an unwanted child is born, whether of a noble or a commoner, he ends up in that forest,the forest of savges wolves.

               This does not mean that they enter the forest, they just throw children  into it, because wolves, of course, do not care whether you are a child or an adult, common or noble, they will eat you the moment  you walk in.

              Surprisingly there are still humans living in that forest, a small village, its population does not exceed one hundred and fifty, why? because of their beliefs, which says that everything in the modern era was invented by the devils

               Why don't wolves attack them? The answer is i. don't.  know, no one  knows even the villagers, they believe that they not attacking them because they are good and do not follow the devil, what a bullshit.

                   But not all of the villagers were like that, there was a woodcutter named Kayson who hated the beliefs of the village, and the villagers also hated him.

                     They hated him because he married from outsider,how used demonic things in their beliefs, and the villagers considered this marriage a contract with the devil, but they did nothing.

                      Unfortunately, she died two years later after giving birth to a girl, it was a death due to illness and childbirth, this is what the villagers said.

                Kayson's baby's name was Rose, and like her name, she was like a rose that bloomed in the morning, her hair was silky brown and her green eyes sparkled like pearls,her skin was soft and supple, and her voice brought peace, although the villagers hated her mother and father, they could not resist her cuteness, and she was loved by all of them.

               " Rose, don't run You might fall" Kayson said, Today, like all days, Kayson was going to get firewood. Winter was approaching, and Rose insisted on coming with him. Of course, he could not say no to that face "but daddy I i'm excited" Rose replied.

               "Daddy look there is a basket right there" Rose sied While she pointed with her finger "can i take a look" "honey it's someone basket" kayson replied, looking nervous and sad.

             The baskets in this forest did not contain fruits, or pies, but the leftovers, which could be entrails, eyes, or just blood.  "we can't take a look Without his permission"

                   "Daddyyy"She sied with angry face "sh.... shit, i'm doomed"  Rose was childish but intelligent at the same time, it was not easy to deceive or manipulate her, and the villagers called her the detective.

              "you sied that no one inters this forest,and I am very sure that no one in the village owns a basket like that, trust me I have entered all the houses in the village " Her voice was harsh and a little high, but not to the point of shouting, and she was placing her hands on her waist She hated lying, and even though she clearly looked angry, she was cute  "b.... but honey maybe someone have one like that but you just didn't see it" Caison, in contrast, had a lowered voice and looked nervous, having never won an argument against Rose before.

              "With this possibility, I'm sure no one left the village this week" "b... but...." "even if it's for one of them" Rose interrupted and give a cute smile  "i'm sure they won't mind" She seemed proud of her clean record of never losing an argument, and of course her cuteness helped.

             "So.... it's done, lit's take a look" Rose She was excited as she ran towards the basket, The sense of curiosity that exists instinctively in humans, combined with the innocent thoughts of a child, gave Rose immense joy. "w.... wait"kayson sigh  " i lost.... again" He fell to the ground, broken and depressed "Why does she have to be so cute?

               "Daaaaddyyyy" Rose shouted "n... no... nooo" Caison Shouted internally  "this wasn't A A argument I can lose, i can't even image how it look like, blood, volatile organs, eaten brain, or Maybe worst"Caison seemed like a mentally stable person, but if he tried to guess something he ended up thinking about the most Dark  things, with his mind, he could have become a successful horror novel author" how am i going to explain this, it doesn't matter What matters is that she doesn't know what's really up, yes that the matters". Caison was thinking about how to fool a child who couldn't be fooled, as he ran towards Rose
               "Rose
what happened?"kayson shouted, he was panting and sweat was covering his face  "da.... daddy" Rose said while hugging k
Kayson ,  she looked at
Kayson's eyes "there.... there is a baby in these basket" "ahaaa....it's that So?.... wite what?" Kayson   was shocked