the beginning of blood

A ruined village, flying limbs, splattered blood, and a knight of blood, how did these villagers and their pathetic village end up in this pathetic state? simply i did it , why?simple, pathetic question, But the answer is long.

        To put it simply, They tried to burn me, and for more details, go back seven years.

         at that time I was only five years old, it was my first time ever going to a city, but I was neither excited to see what was in it nor surprised by its size and crowding, but all this changed when I saw two men, it was the first time I saw them, but I felt that we had many common characteristics.

         The two men's appearance was one that humans would find       Disgusting and repulsive, But i didn't feel that.

        The two men appearance was interesting to me, the tattoos all over their bodies, the hair styles and colors that were not familiar to society, and their cut clothes were all things that attracted my attention , However, I didn't feel any emotion, no joy, no surprise, no wonder at all, they were just interesting.

            the Pathetic me decided to follow them, Even though I don't  why to this day, I decided that it was fate that made me follow them, and that very one decision  changed my life radically.

              I followed them into a dark alley, They were looking at the wall at the end of the alley "hey, kid" One of them said, "you shouldn't have followed us" He looked at me with Pathetic  Psychopath looking in his face, The other turned to me and had the same look on his face "What a shame you haven't gotten to see life yet, best of luck in your next life"They ran towards me with two daggers.

               The last thing I remember here is blocking the two daggers , and one of the Pathetic two was hurt by it, With the continuous movement of the legs, the blood from that wound entered my mouth.

                The moment I tasted that blood, I felt as if the world had stopped and that the world had become logical and not pathetic for the first time in my life, It was like a drug for the first time, but the only difference was that I didn't feel happy and I wasn't high, in fact, I didn't feel any emotion when I tasted the blood, but it felt familiar, ind I knew why.

                  Since I was a child who did not walk or talk, I had those expressions on my face that humans consider a sign of indifference or dissatisfaction. These were also the expressions on my parents’ faces the last time I saw them before they were thrown into the forest. I can't remember their features, but I am sure that they were The expressions on their faces.

          I stayed in the forest for a week before one of the pathetic villagers found me, How did you survive?  well, Scared , Pathetic  wolves were bringing me food. What it was and where they brought it from. This is what I did not know, The size of the food was the same size as mine most of the time and it was always fresh. They brought me that delicious food three times a day, until the damned villager found me, I wish he hadn't done so, The village food, which they called cooked, was suck.

          That blood I tasted from that human tasted like the food the wolves brought me, and after that I lost consciousness.

           When I regained consciousness, there was a headless body under my feet and a heart in my hand, and one of the two men was walking staggering out of the alley, and his appearance was pathetic.

            With the pathetic endurance of humans, this man could not even emerge from the darkness without a heart. At the beginning of the alley stood the villager who had taken me out of the forest, At first I walked towards him intending to kill him and get him out of the forest. He was scared and trembling with his eyes closed, pathetic, I approached him and was about to kill him, and then I remembered I don't know the way to the forest, So I decided to forgive him, and ordered him to take me to the shower and bring me new clothes.
                  That night, when I slept, I entered A strange dream, in which I was inside a dark library, but that degree of darkness in which you could see things, was not large, but it was full of books, but there was a book and one placed on a marble table with a light shining on it.

                 Something pulled me towards that book, and it's name was king of the darkness, When I opened it, my name was engraved on the inside of the cover and underneath two words separated by a line, professions and curses, In the professions there was one profession souls master  there was also one a curse  in curses: "Emotionless" Which was the only thing that made sense, because if you think about it, I haven't reacted since I was born. 

              These  two words were engraved on the cover in purple, and I did not understand what they were, i started the book and the first page was complete nonsense until i reached a specific sentence in which it  "Click on the words in purple for more details"

             I looked at the cover and pressed  "souls Master "  The cover changed, from Curses and Professions to one big title, Souls Master.

              Four words were written under the title, "soul taker" "sacrifice" "expertise" And finally, "dungeon".

              I didn't understand any of that nonsense, so he clicked on every single one of them, and it was the most boring and pathetic thing I've ever done in my life. 

                I don't nether have the time nor the patience to tell in details everything I've read in summary Souls Taker enables you to retrieve souls that have been killed from you or because of you.

            "Sacrifice" allows you to use the souls you just extracted and use them to unlock a new power or upgrade your powers 

             "experience" when used after taking a soul gives you half the strength,Speed, defense and reaction,  of that soul's body with all its memory.

               And last but not least, the dungeon, which is a storehouse of souls located inside my body at this moment, in which I can torture souls or not, and for some reason this is the skill I liked the most.

               I woke up, At first I thought it was a dream, but the book was in my hand when I woke up, and I knew this meant one thing. “I will become the next king of darkness.”