ᵉᵖⁱˢᵒᵈᵉ ³

You and Armin had texted a couple of times in the two weeks to follow, to the point the both of you now had inside jokes. it was a nice feeling if you were being honest, Destiny often joked that you were in love after witnessing you giggling whilst texting him.

Speak of the devil, he just texted you

INCOMING FACETIME CALL FROM ARMIN

You picked up the call getting comfortable in your bed, hearing some background noise on Armin's end.

Finally he turned on his camera "evening y/n" he said all smiley like

"Hey Armin"

The first thing that caught your attention was his lack of a shirt.

"So...you finna tell me why you called? Do you need something" he walked in and out of frame- around what looked like a kitchen.

"Not really, ill admit. I just felt like disturbing you"

You rolled your eyes "no Eren today?"

Armin feigned some offence "you think the only reason we're talking is cause Eren isnt around? I thought we were cool"

"Cool is a stretch"

He chuckles "Turn on your camera, it feels like i'm talking to myself and i wanna see you"

"You're already seeing me friday night"

After some persuasion Armin finally got you to turn on your camera, the two of you stayed on the call till around twelve am the next day.

You were telling him a funny story when Mid way through your sentence you let out the most diabolical yawn

he giggled "ill should let you get to sleep, what time should i pick you up tomorrow"