Magic Kingdom | Fireworks

Luke found two chairs and sat them towards the edge of the terrace. He wanted Michael to see everything his little heart desired.

He'll probably get yelled at for walking away from his work post, but this is Disney World where you're supposed to help everyone have their own special magical moment, and that's exactly what he's doing for Michael.

"Thank you so much, Luke!" Michael cheerfully exclaimed. His eyes lit up once the music started and all the lights dimmed down.

Luke has seen many people experience Disney World. Whether it had been their first time or their 50th time. He's seen it all.

But the way he saw Michael was breathtaking. His vibrant green eyes glistened against the soft rays of the moonlight peaking through the clouds while contrasting against his porcelain skin.

He looked like a Prince. Prince Michael. His Prince Michael.

Michael tore his gaze away from the firework display in front of him to only catch Luke watching him.

"What are you thinking about Luke?"

"You."

Michael cheeks and the tips of his ears were flushed a rosy pink, even in the moonlight Luke could see.

////

a/n: double update bc this one is short

Enjoy the fluff!

& thanks for reading!