CHAPTER 1 Pt. 3

"see he didn't even tried to protest" mom said. I was looking down at my feet. "Leave her hun, she doesn't even care about us so why should we? Let her do whatever she wants for these two months but after that I want her academic scores to be on the top." Dad said digging holes on my head with his stares.

"That's her punishment." He added. After he was done he went outside the house for some work. Moon took me in a corner and started to repeat the words that the principal said. "...You're such a characterless girl. Are you even listening to me." I stayed silent as I still wasn't able to process what just happened some moments ago.

He said he loved me but he didn't. I even leaved my house to prove my love but he's just a selfish guy. How can you love someone like this person Ella? Is your standards that low? What the fuck is wrong with you?? You're just a burden to everyone. You should die. They're right you're such a slut. You shouldn't have loved someone at the very first place.

But maybe he was just joking? He doesn't want me to go right? I should just talk to Anna after sometimes. She'll talk to him. Yes I'm her best friend she can do this for me. I just have to contact her.

What if it's a nightmare that'll never be over? What if she refused? What if they also leaved me? What if the-they hate me from now?

My mind was full of all these thoughts. Suddenly i felt a stinging pain on my left cheek. Mom slapped me but why? "Come back to earth girl" she said. How can I when my whole world just broke down into pieces. I'm sorry mumma and papa I couldn't compete with your expectations. I'm such a bad daughter. I would have just died yesterday.

2 months passed away I didn't got my phone they said they'll give it to me after 2 more days. I'll step outside today after a long time. I couldn't sleep at nights for these 2 months. I would always get nightmares. Anxiety and depression started to eat me up like a hungry lion. But there was always a smile on my fave. Can't say that it was real or not.

I freshen up and went to school that day in morning. I was scared. Scared of being the centre of the attention. I just kept quiet that day and didn't talked to anyone. But there was a boy named David, lia's lover. "I heard that you ran away that day?" I flinched a little at that question. But stayed silent. He left after not getting a response back from me.

The school was over now. I was heading home with a lots of thoughts running on my mind. Should I die? Yeah that'll be best for everybody.

______________________________________

She has given up.