CHAPTER 1 Pt. 4

She was standing on one side of a busy road.

Ella's pov

Should I just go? Or should I go home? I don't Know what to do! I should just die.. but I'm afraid. I'm scared of being dead. But I'm just a burden to everybody. I don't have any friends. The one with whom i shared my pain also betrayed me by lying to the principal. What should I do? I should just go home for now.

Author's pov

With that Ella went her home and again started to overthink about everything that happened in the past two months. She went to her maternal uncle's house for these two months because according to him, Ella shouldn't have to left alone for now. Everybody's behaviour changed towards her. After coming back from her uncle's house her parents shifted from the previous house to another because according to them, their reputation in that area has gone down because of Ella. No one in her friend group or should I say fake friend group tried to contact her. Her face was smiling but her heart was crying inside that layers of skin. Her heart will cry every night because of the sudden change in everybody.

Her precious diamonds
stoped to form as they started to finish from her eyes. She stopped eating. Not because she wasn't hungry. Her guilt won't let her swallow a single piece of food.
She started to go in depression day by day. She needed someone who can make her forget about everything and make her laugh out loud. She needed a friend. She started to lose interest in studies too which resulted her to get taunted everyday. Her parents won't leave a chance to taunt her for running away from the house.

She's tired of all these. She just want to take sleep now. A long sleep from which she doesn't woke up. Like the sleep snow White's step mother wanted to give her with that poisonous apple. She went on the rooftop and got on the edge of the floor.

Ella's pov

Should I just jump off this? Would I die after that? Maybe not it'll only cause me some fractures. I want to say goodbye to everybody and thank them tho. Wait! Should I talk to Joseph first?? Can I? Yes I've got my phone now I can. But what if he doesn't want to talk to me? What if he got a new girl? I should just talk to him.

With that I stepped back from the edge and went back downstairs. "Where were you?" Ethan asked. "Nothing just went to get some fresh air." I replied.
"Just don't leave me when nobody is there you know I got very scared that day when you left." He said and hugged my waist tightly. It was the first time from that day when he talked to me. My eyes started to get teary with a smile on my face. I kneeled down and hugged him back. "Why didn't you talked to me in the past 2 months?" I said controlling my sobs. "I was scared that you'll again leave me" he replied. "No dear. Sista will never leave you now." I said and broke the hug. "Ok now go you should sleep now." I sent him inside and picked up my phone from the table and opened my instagram.

Inbox:
0 messages

I opened my chats with joseph.

Ella:
Hii.

Are you there??

I know you're online please reply.

Are you mad at me?

I'm sorry for everything that happened that day 😣

Please reply joseph.

Joseph...
Seen

I sighed and opened my chats with Anna.

Ella:
Hey. Do You too not
gonna reply me?

Anna:
Hii. No why would i?
And why did you said that?

Ella:
Cause joseph isn't
Replying to my texts.

Anna:
Ohh... Yeah he told me he
Don't even want to see your face.

Ella:
Oh..

Anna:
Leave that you know what?

Ella:
What?

Anna:
Me and leo have found a
New boy for you.

Ella:
Anna you can't be serious
Rn.

Anna:
Come on gurl it's the rule.
You should just give him a chance.

Ella:
No anna. I love only
One boy.

Anna:
As you wish
But believe me he's good.

Ella:
Wtf Anna stop now.

Anna:
👍🏻🤐

Phew.. she's unbelievable.
Leave that let's just scroll through some memes. i was just scrolling through some reels when I saw a mene page followed by leo. Then I text leo about who's he because leo isn't that type of a person who scroll memes. Leo said he's a brother like friend of his. And i found his memes so damn relatable that i started to like all of his posts. I followed him at the last.

After two or three days i again logged into my account.

Notification
Vector._06 has added to their story

Nicee.. i just replied to his story not thinking twice and instantly got a reply from him.

But leo said he's a busy type and to stay away from him? No worries a simple reply back won't hurt.

Author's pov

Since then they both started to talk. Vector became her bestfriend without her knowing. They became too close to each other. They shared their phone numbers and Ella will annoy him as much as she can. Ella will get mad at him first and text him 'I don't want to talk to you' and if he replies 'ok' she would still text him like, 'am i not your best friend' 'don't you care for me?' 'go away I'm not gonna talk to you' 'hey are you there?' 'COME BACK AND SAY SORRY TO ME YOU DUMBOO' . and they both will talk to hours. She'll sing for him and he'll insult her even though he compliments her singing skills with his girlfriend. Yes he do have a girlfriend. But Ella doesn't have any problem with her nor do his girlfriend.

Finally she got her friends.

______________________________________

Vivo~❣️✨