chapter 2

~In the Morning~

*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

I hit the alarm and rolled out of bed, and walked into the bathroom to take a shower.

I wear this:

>Grey sweater with a black cross and studs

>Black leggings

Studded black toms

>Grey beanie

>wavy hair, straight bangs

>thin ring of eyeliner, and mascara

~at work~

I gave the girls their coffee and muffins and talked a bit with them.

Jackie:" you missed a good porn shot" I said eating my muffin.

Jennie:" who?"

Jackie:" oh, just.. Ashley Purdy" I grinned

Jennie:"oh my FUCKING GOD! The only day I call off work and its the god of sex!!"

Jackie:" That's not all" I said finishing a drink of coffee"

Jennie:" what, did you fuck him?"

Jackie:"what? No! He's coming in before closing"

Jennie:" oh, so you are going to fuck him"

Jackie:"No! what's with you and sex?"

Jennie:" I like sex, unlike you who denies it"

Jackie:" And I will continue to deny it"

Jennie:" Ashley's a sex god, he'll get it out of you" she winked

~Ashley's Appointment time~

I locked the door so the girls couldn't peek in.

Ash:"So how about some music?"

I nodded and put my iPhone on shuffle and 'S.E.X.' came on.

Ash:"I like this song!" he started singing along. 

Jackie:"Your singing is amazing Ash" I said while setting up my easel and canvas. Then 'shakin' Hands' came on and I sang every word by heart while getting paint off of a shelf. Ashley came up behind me, and when I turned around his lips met mine in a quick kiss. He reached up and got the paint, that I struggled to reach. He handed them to me and smiled. He walked away and took his shirt off. I walked near my easel and sat up my paint. He picked up his bass and posed with it. I started with his face, making short, sharp strokes. I couldn't help but look into his big, beautiful chocolate brown eyes. I smiled behind my canvas. While painting him I felt as if every aspect of him was perfect. And I'm the kind of person that points out imperfections constantly. But with him, there were none at all. His chistled jaw line, gorgeous, lush hair, beautifully sculpted shouldersand abs. And that 'Outlaw' tattoo? That adds extra brownie points.

Jackie:"Hey" I spoke up.

Ash:"hmm?" he said trying not to move

Jackie:"why did you get that outlaw tattoo?"

Ash:"Well, I was drunk, and I thought I was a cowboy.. you can see where it goes from there"

I giggled as a reply and continued stroking my paint brush

Ash:"Do you have any ink?"

Jackie:" yessss...' I said shyly

Ash:" well, let's see em"

I turned around to show him my lower back tattoo of a withered rose with thorns branching out .

Ash:"nice"