Season 1 in Season 3

3rd POV:

Balloon was shocked when he saw Nickel fall right in front of his eyes. Where the hell did that portal come from and where did he go?? Balloon raced over to the spot Nickel originally was and quickly got on one knee. He brushed the sand where the portal spawned but he knew deep down it would be futile. Cabby stared at the devasted Balloon in pity and she opened her bottom drawer, searching for something. (Probably a file if I'm being honest.) Mephone 4 frowned, why does this crazy shit always happen...? It's like Nickel doesn't want to be eliminated, that fucking cheat.
Balloon stared at the sand, he kind of wanted to cry-
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" What the?? He looked up and saw Nickel- wait, Nickel?! Whatever, he saw Nickel fall from the sky. Oh shit, he better catch him. Balloon managed to swing his arms up just in time to save Nickel. He let out a breath of relief as he heard Nickel stop screaming. Balloon worriedly asked, "Nickel??! Are you okay?!"
Nickel opened his eyes and just blankly stared at Balloon. Balloon started to study Nickel and quickly recognized that this wasn't the Nickel he knew, well, not exactly. This was definitely Nickel but he looked... younger? To be honest, he looked cuter too- ok don't get off topic-
"I think I'm okay Balloon," Nickel muttered out as his eyes drifted elsewhere. Balloon let out a sigh, feeling calmer. Mephone 4 was tired of this nonsense and shouted out, "Hey I know you both are friends with benefits or whatever but we need to end the episode, so hurry up!" Silver Spoon scoffed at Mephone 4. Was this moronic phone going koo-koo?
"Are you losing your shine, blue one? That is not Nickel." Silver Spoon waved a lazy hand at Nickel as if that would help Mephone 4 realize the revelation. Cabby looked up from her cabinet and glanced at Silver Spoon before looking at Balloon and Nickel. Cabby was surprised Silver Spoon, out of all the objects could recognize that the nickel in Balloon's arms, wasn't Nickel.
Mephone 4 rolled his eyes and took a closer look at Nickel, he squinted at Nickel's form and did realize something.
However, it wasn't what Cabby or Silver Spoon were thinking. If Mephone 4 was correct, this Nickel was from fucking season 1!  Mephone 4 immediately looked at the "camera" and did the "cut the cameras" motion.
Nickel started to squirm uncomfortably.  "So... are gonna put me down or am I just going to stay in your arms like a princess?"  Balloon snapped out of his unintentional trance and carefully put Nickel down to his feet.
"Y-yeah, sorry about that."
Nickel's eyes widened slightly.  Was he dreaming??  Balloon never said sorry... or at least the one he was familiar with.  Was this really the big bad Balloon he knew?  Balloon gave him a shy smile and Nickel couldn't help but look away.

Maybe this place wasn't so bad...