Side Eye

Nickel was sitting at the Pix-Nix table, reminiscing his precious red ball back on Idiotic Island.  As he thought about his ball, he also remembered Baseball.  A smile slipped as he thought about Baseball and his godforsaken book, which he frowned at.  Why was that book so important to Baseball anyway?  Wait... is he going to have kids-
He suddenly snapped out of that traumatizing thought when he noticed Balloon stand up from the bench.  Nickel looked at Balloon in confusion and Balloon could see it.

"I'm just going to try to talk to MePhone4 about the situation. I don't know why he's trying to avoid it however..."

Nickel just stared at him blankly, he was still confused about what was happening and he was slowly getting bored without his ball.

"..."

"... Ok... Nickel... umm... don't go... anywhere." Nickel rolled his eyes.

"Oh yeah, like I have anywhere else to be right now." It was Balloon's turn to roll his eyes and he left without saying another word. Nickel continued to sit on the Pix-Nix bench bored out of his tiny little mind. He felt himself get sleepy before jolting back awake when he felt the table shake slightly.
He looked up to see Silver Spoon lean against the table by his hands.

"Water, blue table." Nickel stared at Silver Spoon like he was crazy before a water bottle appeared on the table. Nickel's eyes widened in surprise and he jumped up, nearly falling back onto the floor. Silver Spoon glanced at him and smirked.

"Don't be scared, worthless coin, it's just a table." Nickel glared at him and opened his mouth to spit something back but decided against it to not stir up anymore trouble. He sat back down and looked at the plastic water bottle.
Oh gross, the weirdo is not only rude, he's also drinking out of that.
Silver Spoon took the opened water bottle and threw the cap onto the floor as he drank from the bottle itself.
Silver Spoon could feel Nickel's upset glare burning into his metal as he drank out of the bottle. When Silver Spoon had enough, he slammed the bottle on the table and glared at Nickel.

"What bothers you now, you childish coin?!" Nickel kept his angry stare at Silver Spoon without saying a word.  Silver Spoon scoffed in disbelief and Nickel finally opened his mouth to speak.

"You know plastic water bottles are bad for the environment right?"  Silver Spoon just frowned.

"So what grey one?" That was Silver Spoon's biggest mistake.
Balloon was following Mephone4 around the island, desperately trying to get his attention.

"Mephone we can't ignore this problem-"

"Yes we can" Balloon sighed irritably when he was cut off.

"Don't be stubborn!  You know we can't just brush off the fact that this isn't my- our Nickel!  He's from season one!  Isn't that concerning?"  Mephone4 didn't reply and kept walking, much to Balloon's frustrations.

"Mephone4-"  Balloon stopped talking when Mephone4 pressed a button on his screen and it summoned a bouquet of flowers.  Mephone4 grumbled in annoyance when he didn't summon the right item but he used it anyways. 

"What are you doing-MMMM!!" Mephone4 shoved the flowers to Balloon's mouth, impairing his speech.  Balloon coughed out the flowers, after inhaling some petals. Mephone4 attempted to get away from him while he was busy choking on a few flowers.

"What was that for?!"  Balloon shouted furiously as he hacked up a few petals and even some leaves.

"I was going to cover your mouth with tape or something but I accidentally created flowers." Balloon frowned and started to follow him again.

"You need to stop running away from the main issue, Mephone4." Mephone4 rolled his eyes, it's not like this was a big deal.

To be honest, Mephone4 didn't know why he was avoiding the problem.

"Mephone!"

"Will you be satisfied if I brought Test Tube back?" Balloon perked up and if he had a tail, it would've wagging. Test Tube was smart, she would know what to do!

"Y-Yeah, that would be amazing! Thank you!" Balloon ran over and gave Mephone4 a quick hug. Mephone pretended to ignore it and shrugged him off.

"Yeah yeah, anyways I'll bring her over tomorrow morning and you can dump your boytoy's switcharoo problems onto her."

"My boy- what now-?" Before Balloon could ask, Mephone4 strolled away, clearly over him. Balloon frowned but then smiled again when he realized he could finally get some answer to what the hell was happening.

A/N- told you I wouldn't cancel this 😉