new story

Riker P.O.V.

It was Friday school just ended. When I got in my car which was a blue 2002 jeep, I double checkered if I had all my books for the weekend.

When I looked in my bookbag i notice that i didn't have my history book. I shut off my car and went back in the school. When I was out of the school building using the back door when I heard

someone said " where is the money you own me."

" I need time."

I looked a the side of the building. A few feet from me was a guy being bullied. I took off my fake glasses and saw a guy in a black shirt being pushed up against the wall and was about to be punch. I walked towards them and said " hey let go of him."

The guy in the red hood looked at me and said " this doesn't concern you."

Jake's P.O.V.

When school was out, I was walking to avoid Nick. I own him five hundred because I have a gambling addiction. When I was heading to the school's parking lot when I got pulled to the school side building. When I was pushed up against the at the wall. Nick

said " where is the money you own me."

" I need time."

Just when he was about to punch me, someone said " hey let go of him."

I looked to my left and my brother's friend sister from my class. I was trying to remember what class i had with her when Nick said " this doesn't concern you."

Just as he was about to punch me, She punched him. When he fell, she said " you okay. Jake.

Just as i was about to say something , when she turned around and punch him again. When he was unconscious, I said " is he ..

She said " I knocked him out, i don't kill people."

She started to walk way. When I caught up with her. I taped her should. She turned around and punched me and darkness took over me.