Chapter Four

Y/N WOKE UP THAT NEXT MORNING with a low groan.

She instantly shot up from under the seats and frantically glances around herself.

She then lets out a sigh of relief and mentally face palms herself in the head, considering she forgot the events from yesterday for a split moment.

After a few seconds of trying to wake herself up, she gets out of bed and rubs her eyes tiredly.

She slowly breaks open the door and peers into the lounging room to see Five already awake and sat on the edge of his seat with a cup of black coffee in his hands.

"Hey." She mutters as she walks into the room and sits down beside Five.

She looks over at him to see his gaze glued onto the television in front of them, his knuckles slightly white from how hard he is clutching onto his cup.

Y/N follows his gaze and what she seen on the screen made a gasp escape from her lips.

On the screen, a photo of Y/N is displayed clearly.

It was of her stood in her Academy uniform, beside her siblings with they were first introduced to the world.

"Authorities are asking to keep a look out for Y/N Hargreeves, who has been missing and presumed dead by people for the last day. She was last seen in the burning building of the local bank from the other day. Many people still believe she is out there alive since no body, matching her DNA was recovered from the building. If seen anywhere, please call authorities as soon as possible." And with that, the woman on the screen disappears and Five switches it off with a long sigh.

Y/N pulls her legs up to her chest and hugs her knees closely to her body.

She goes through multiple choice through her head to chose from; the first option is to go back home before Five or anybody else gets into trouble or option two is to stay with Five and don't plan on going back home but risk getting him into trouble.

After running the options through her head a few more times, she finally comes to her decision.

She slowly lets go of her legs and places them onto the floor, turning towards Five who seems to be in deep thought.

"I'm going home." She announces.

Five slams his cup down onto the table and went to protest but Y/N cuts him off before he got the chance.

"They will never stop looking for me, Five. If they find me with.. with somebody then you'll get in so much trouble and I don't want that. Dragging you into my family drama isn't fair. Better now than ever." Five stares at her, at loss for words.

The boy ends up just nodding in silence.

Y/N gives him a reassuring nod and turns back to his room where she would go change back into her Sparrow Academy suit.

She places Five clothes on the edge of his bed and walks out of the room and to the said boy who was patiently waiting for her at the front door.

Five gives her a small nod of acknowledgment before opening the door, gesturing for her to leave first to which she did and silently thanks him.