THE NEW DEAL

MYSTIC GRILL

Klaus and Zariel are walking towards the Grill.

Klaus: Mother, when Damon stabbed me with the white oak last night.....

Zariel: Your angelic side remains locked. Esther's doing when she took you but I plan on unlocking your angelic sides soon.

Klaus smiles, slightly nodding his head as they enter the Grill. Zariel spots Elena sitting at a table

Elena: Jeremy, the minute that you get this call me!!

She hangs up

Elena: Unbelievable.

You're adorable when you're angry, Love.

Elena spins around coming face to face with a smirking Zariel.

Elena: Zariel?

Zariel: I came down to my local pub for a drink with my son and his mate and I find a beautiful woman.

Elena looks away, blushing a faint shade of pink.

Zariel: My daughter is missing. Need to sort that out

Elena: That sounds like a you problem, not mine.

Zariel: Truth be told I've grown to like your town. Think I might fancy a home here, find a wife or wives. Add to my family. As long as everyone behaves themselves, they can go on living their little lives. You have my word.

Elena: What do you want?

Zariel: Where is Stefan, Love?

Elena: He skipped town last night.

Zariel: Such a shame, darling.

She grabs a dart and throws it hitting a bullseye.

Zariel: They stole from me. I want them found so I can take back what's mine.

Elena: Like I said not my problem

Zariel moves closer towards her, Elena's breath hitches in her throat as Zariel reaches her hand up brushing her hair out of her face tucking it behind her ear

Zariel: Well this is me broadening the scope, Love.

MIKAELSON MANSION

Klaus and Mindy are walking through the rooms of a large mansion; workers are everywhere.

Klaus: Compel the men to open up this wall. We need sun. I want a fortress not a dungeon.

Mindy walks away. Klaus approaches her mother

Klaus: What's that?

Zariel: Colors for my room. Didn't know it was so complicated

Klaus: You can pick a sample color for now, you can decide later.

Zariel: You're right.

SALVATORE HOUSE

Elena opens the door, Zariel and Klaus stands outside

Elena: Thank you for coming

She moves to the side allowing them to enter.

Zariel: Do you have news of Stefan?

Elena: I couldn't find him. But I have something else.

In the cellar, Elena opens the door to Rebekah's cell; Rebekah lies on the ground, daggered.

Klaus: My poor sister. I can't turn my back on her for a moment.

Zariel kneels down beside her body

Zariel: My little girl

Elena: You have Rebekah. A deal is a deal

Zariel sends Klaus a look who nods, he picks up Rebekah's body and vamp speeds out of the cellar.

Zariel: The life of my daughter for your brother? We have a deal, Love. For now, you and your family are under my protection. No harm will come upon you.

Elena: You should know I was the one that daggered her. When she wakes she'll come after me.

Zariel: Shush, darling. I can control Rebekah but I still need your help finding Stefan

Elena: I don't know where he is.

Zariel pushes her against the wall trapping her there, Elena gulps as Zariel slides her hands up her legs.

Zariel: Fortunately you have no shortage of love ones and I have ways of making you talk. It's only a matter of time before I make you speak and believe me when I tell you, you'll love every second of it.

She leans in inches from her lips, Elena's eyes flickers to her lips then back to her eyes

Zariel: May I kiss you?

Elena shyly nods her head as Zariel cups her face pressing their lips together. Elena shuts her eyes snaking her arms around her neck slowly moving her lips against hers, Zariel lifts her leg up in her arm trailing her hand up her thigh.

Elena moans into the kiss as their tongues wrestles together. They pull away

Zariel: Everyone has a dark side and desires, Love. Even angels.

She kisses her on the forehead and teleports away. Elena touches her lips and smiles.