-ˋˏ ✩ ━━ SILVER SCREEN

-ˋˏ ✩ ━━ 𝙎𝙄𝙇𝙑𝙀𝙍 𝙎𝘾𝙍𝙀𝙀𝙉 !

. . . written by llovetodiee

✦ ━ • • ( extended summary )

─── ✧ Life's a dream for surfer girl Sandy, while in the water and on the beach during summertime

And yes, she has third-wheeled her cousin, Brady and his girlfriend, Mack, a lot during the summer thus far, but she still considers life to be a paradise.

Unfortunately, that paradise comes crashing down when it's revealed to Brady that Mack is moving away to go to a new school.

Combine that information with wanting to ride a forty foot wave one last time and you have a situation that ends with Mack, Sandy and Brady ending up in a 1960s beach party flick, where a full-blown rivalry between bikers and surfers threatens to erupt as they fight for control of the local hangout spot, Big Mama's.

And amidst the spontaneous song and dance film, the three somehow end up changing the movie.

Where instead of the dreamy hero and beautiful heroine end up falling into each others arms, they fall into Mack and Brady's.

And Sandy ends up being the new star of the movie's star-crossed plot, after tripping into the leader of the motorcycle gang the rodents.

Add this all together and you got whole a problem.

Now the three are going to have to find a way to fix their mistakes and get the movie back to the way it should be before it's too late.

Because in the background, a sub-plot involving a real estate developer and a mad scientist building a diabolical weather machine that would stop the tides, was threatening their way of getting home.