Chapter 6: Just Having Fun? Nope.

"Um, are you- are you sure?" Ethan stared curiously, anxiously at her. His hands trembled at the thought of what was to come, he wasn't a child after all.

Jenny gripped his arms, letting her imagination run wild at the sensation. She was but an inch from his lips again, eyes closed, a soft whisper departing hers. "I meant it when I said I'll make it so you love it."

He gulped. Jenny felt it every time he moved, every time that he stuttered from his place in her embrace. She gripped his right arm tighter, letting her left hand find its way over to his face, caressing his cheek with her thumb. He took her hand, and hastened to the front door. With both her hands in his, he uttered, "Well, what are you waiting for?"

She pulled the keys out of her purse, and opened the door, a smile on her face, as the lock clicked. She looked over at him, turning in his direction, and pulling him inside by the collar of his shirt. The door shut behind them, and so did the hope of them parting. Jenny left no moment dull, and kissed his lips, pushing him against the wall. This was the closest she had been to anyone in a long time, their chests pressed together, their lips locked in constant euphoria. Her mind trailed off, as she let him brush his tongue with hers.

"Oh my God, please don't stop."

Ethan was overcome with a kind of emotion he'd never felt before, one that made him an oddly nervous wreck. He had lost all control over his actions. It was Jenny's mind now that controlled them, guiding his body to do what she wanted to hers. He pulled away, and turned her around, her eyes widening at how easy it was for him. He handcuffed her, holding both her arms over her head. This was exactly what she wanted, what she so ardently desired. He towered over her, and she submitted to whatever he did. He leaned in to kiss her lips, a momentary bite when she gave him the signal. She tilted her head, and let his lips take over the entirety of her being. As her neck was in sight, his tongue ran over it, sucking it momentarily, making her experience pleasure in every moment.

He leaned over into her ear, and whispered, his voice soft as a pillow, "is this what you thought of when you first laid eyes on me?" Jenny shivered at the question he asked.

"M-much more than this."

"Then let's live out our wildest imaginations." As Ethan uttered these words, Jenny felt herself let go, and trust him fully; she let him pick her up, her legs tightly wrapped around him. She had noticed something between her legs; she had noticed how hard he had gotten. Ethan let out a small, desperate sound as Jenny moved her hips back, and forth, grinding his dick through their clothes. She narrowed her eyes, and grinned, knowing what she was doing had an effect on him. Their eyes caught each others', and their lips met with a sinful desire. She was pushed against the wall, feeling as if it was against her will. It made her want it all the more. She ran the tip of her tongue around his lips, teasing him into a frenzy, because she knew that it would only make him want her more. Ethan pulled away, and saw her face; her cheeks were ablaze, and glowing from the pleasure she was experiencing. His dick felt how wet she was, and he knew the next words that he needed to speak.

Panting, his voice stuttered, and let out: "Where's your bedroom?"

"H-huh?" Jenny was visibly intoxicated from the arousal, she could barely think, barely speak.

"A-are you alright Jenny? We can um, stop if you want."

At that, her eyes opened up, and her senses were restored. It seemed like a dubious proposal.

"W-what? No, Ethan! That's the last thing I want right now!"

"You look like you're about to be sick, are you okay?" Ethan tilted his head, and asked with a confusion in his voice.