Ch-1 Lost and Found

Allmight:" You can't be hero without a quirk sorry kid but its not possible."

Izuku eyes wide and look down: "I-I see."

Allmight: "If you want to help others, then you could become a police officer or a firefighter or even a doctor." walk to door open and stop "It's not a bad dream but you also have to consider what's realistic, young man." walk into door.

Izuku tear up and start to cry. Even the number 1 hero didn't believe him. So how in the world he have to move on in this world. He look at the rail guard and think about to what bakugo said but the though where snap out by villain attack in town.

Izuku: "Villain attack, I...." about to run but remember allmight word "I got to get home." he walk down stair while look down.

The same thing happen in canon, izuku still save bakugo from slime villain and allmight save them both. After that bakugo got praise by hero while Izuku got scold.

At night

Izuku walk back to his apperment while look down until he heard a lot noise infront of the apperment building. He look up and his world shatter more than become a hero.

Izuku looking up the burn up apperment on his level. He snap and started to look for his mother until he stop when fireman said.

Fireman: "Sir, someone trap in the level 4 apperment.

Chief: "WHAT!" look at the apperment and fire started to big "Is no use we have to..." cut off by fireman 2 yell.

Fireman 2: "KID WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!" grab izuku arm.

Izuku yell in tear: "LET ME GO, MY MOM IS IN THAT APPERMENT, PLS LET ME GO!" struggle to free from fireman 2 but Izuku got knock out by passing hero and he grab Izuku before he fall down.

Chief: "Eraser head! What are you here?"

Shota: "We were stake out for drug dealer in this street with Midnight and we saw fire so we came here to help but..."look at big fire building "We were too late."

Chief nod and look at the building.

Next morning, Izuku wake up in hospital confuse by his surround until chief of police came with his detective. He tell Izuku a bad news about his mother die in fire. Izuku world shatter by this new and he want to cry but no tear where coming out of him. Chief of police want to continue but stop by Eraser and midnight hero who was there at night.

Eraser assure he will get what he need from kid but for now let's leave him alone. Chief nod understand and walk out with detective. Eraser called midnight but she said she want to be with kid for a moment. Eraser nod and walk out the room before he walked out, he placed a burn picture of Inko,Izuku father and 5 years Izuku.

Midnight stand there while looking at the poor boy who broken like a doll. He didn't move or look at anything. He just stare at his hands. Midnight then make a move by walk close to the boy and touch his shoulder.

Midnight: "I'm sorry for your lost Midoriya. I know how it's feel to lose someone you love." Izuku head turn around and look at her "Is been a three years now. I was just a student where I was pretty popular with boys~ You know." Wink at Izuku who just titled his head

Midnight: "Anyway, in second years every boy still confuse me and I shot down all of them but not him.His name was oboro shirakumo. He came to confuse me like everyone us and of course I reject it but he is different from everyone and do you know what it's?" Izuku shake head.

Midnight: "He never give up even, he was in rock bottom." Izuku eyes shine up little, Midnight saw it, she smile and started to tell her story along with how Oboro die too.